Every Indian city has a number of vegetable and market stores, also known as corner shops. They play an important role in providing us with our daily fruits and vegetables along with other retail supplies. They also need to maintain a bahi khata for the daily transactions carried out. It is a tedious task of maintaining the accounts. But with the dawn of digitisation, technology has changed the way vegetable shops are doing businesses. Many apps and software have been developed that are proving to be a boon to vegetable shop owners. Apps like OkCredit are helping corner shops and other small merchants manage their vegetable business and financial transactions. So, are you wondering what is OkCredit app, and how to use the OkCredit app for Vegetable shops? Don't worry; we have got it covered for you.
1. OkCredit app for Vegetable shop:
If you are a Vegetable shop owner and want to use the OkCredit application for your stores to manage the transactions and keep track of the payments, then you can easily download the app from the Google Playstore. There is also a web version of this app available for PC and laptops. To use the OkCredit application for your Vegetable shop Business, follow the given steps:
- Download the OkCredit app from the AppStore or Play Store. Install it on your mobile phone and open it.
- You need to sign in on this app to be able to use it. When you open the app, it will ask for your mobile number, which is verified by the OTP sent to the number you enter.
- The OkCredit app supports multiple local languages, and the user can change the language as per their choice. The default language is English.
- After the user is verified, the user is logged in to the account, and an interface opens up with several options.
- To start, the store owner can set up its profile in the profile section. You can add the name of your business or shop with its location. You can also add some description about your shop or business. Do provide your email address and other contact information.
- After setting up the profile, you are set to add your customer's details. There is an option to add your customer to the main interface.
- Select the customer option, and you will be directed to your phonebook or contact list. Select the contact you want to add and enter their details.
- The user can also enter the customer details manually by selecting the customer option on the main page.
- To check the dues pending from your customer's end, select the customer name from the list of customers. Two options will be shown: accept payment, and give credit. For example, if the customer has to pay you, select accept payment, and the transaction details will be sent to them.
- If you select the given credit option, you need to enter the amount that is payable to you by the customer.
2. Benefits to the Vegetable shops:
A shopkeeper may face some difficulty maintaining the ledger book, as it has the possibility of getting lost, damaged, or stolen. But with a digital ledger app, all these problems can be eliminated easily. OkCredit application is a digital bahi khata app that maintains your data seamlessly. With the bookkeeping ledger becoming available digitally, it has benefitted the Vegetable shops in the following way:
- OkCredit application is available for various devices like mobiles, laptops, PCs, etc., for free of cost.
- OkCredit app has helped the shopkeepers to keep track of the cash flow that is to be received from their customers.
- Merchants have to perform the bookkeeping operations daily, in which the OkCredit application plays an important role.
- The interface of the OkCredit application is simple and user-friendly. So anyone who wants to use the app can do so with a single click.
- Since all the data is stored in a centralised system, the merchant can access it from anywhere, and at any time.
- Apart from monitoring the transactions, the OkCredit application also saves time, which is beneficial for the store owners.
- The merchants can also perform a daily backup of the data on the cloud to avoid any loss of data.
- Since all the data is stored digitally, it ensures the safety and eliminates the need to keep the hard copy of the ledger.
The above information has covered all the points that are required for a shopkeeper or a merchant to know about what is okcredit app, and how to use the OkCredit app. It has also listed all the benefits of using the OkCredit app, and tips to manage financial transactions of fruits and vegetable stores. The number of vegetable shops using the digital bahi khata is increasing slowly, and more merchants are switching to digital bahi khata to track and manage their financial transactions.
The OkCredit app is very simple and can be used by any merchant or store owner, who is facing difficulty in managing their accounts. So if you are looking for apps that can help you maintain your accounts digitally, then go to the Google Play Store, and download the OkCredit application now.
1) OkCredit: All you need to know about OkCredit & how it works.
2) OkStaff: Benefits, Better Staff Management & More!
3) OkCredit: Simple, Paperless & Secure solution for businesses
4) How Do I Keep Books/Records Intact for a Small Business with OkCredit?
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
Q. How can I change the language settings in the OkCredit app?
Ans. The language of the OkCredit application can be converted into any other local language available in the app. If you are using the mobile application, press the three lines on the top left corner, go to settings, and select the language you want. The basic default language of the app is English. The other languages present in the OkCredit application are:
Q. Can I edit the transaction that is already present for a customer?
Ans. No, you cannot edit the transaction that is already present for a customer. But you can edit the bills or add notes associated with that particular transaction.
- From the list of customers, select the customer name for which you want to edit the details. The page will open.
- When the selected customer details are shown on the page, select the transaction that you want to edit.
- On the transaction page, select the notes option and enter the new details with the help of the keypad or the microphone.
- If you want to add bills for the current transaction, select the bills option. A bill can be added by capturing a new image through a camera, or from the existing images of the bill.
Q. How can I add a new customer?
Ans. A customer can be added to the OkCredit application by the following steps:
- There is an option to 'Add customer' given at the bottom left in the right corner of the app. Click on that option.
- A pop-up will come up, asking for permission to import contacts. Click on allow to get access to the phonebook.
- A new page will open. To enter all the relevant details of the customer like customer name, select it from the search bar of the contact list.
- Click the tick mark button, and your contact will be added.
Q. Do I get information about all the transaction reports on my device?
Ans. Yes, you can get access to all the statements or transaction reports from any device you are using. You can even download the account statement by the following the given steps:
- Press the three lines on the top left corner, and select the accounts option.
- Then select the account statement and click on the download option at the bottom.
Q. Can I earn rewards using the OkCredit application?
Ans. Yes, rewards can be earned from the OkCredit app by referring the app to your friends and family. It is a complete vegetable shop management system. The rewards will be directly credited to your linked bank account.