Pieces of jewellery enhance your attire. Choosing proper jewellery can make or break a look, hence it must be selected with care. Trichy offers hundreds of gorgeous jewellery shops and here listed are some of the best jewellery shops in Trichy.
1. Muhurttham Jewellery
Established in 2018, Muhurttham Jewellery specialises in gold and silver ornaments and heavy fashion jewellery. It can be located very quickly, given it stands on a prominent mark — opposite Metro Show in Annamalai Nagar.
Muhurttham Jewellery is one of the best jewellery shops in Trichy, according to local and popular reviews. They are known for excellent customer service and a smooth buying experience.
- Address: No. 5/1, Karur Bypass Road, Trichy – 620018 (opposite Metro Shoe, Annamalai Nagar).
- Phone: +91 0431 4060099, +91 7639220099
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, debit, and credit cards.
- Timings: 9:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Sunday 10:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.)
2. Sampath Jewellers
Sampath Jewellers was founded way back in 1986 and has gained a strong foothold in the jewellery market in Trichy. They deal in silver and gold coins, fashion jewellery, gold jewellery, silver jewellery, imitation jewellery, wooden jewellery and silver utensils.
They are located near Apollo Pharmacy in Big Bazaar Street and are easy to find.
- Address: No. 207A, Big Bazaar Street, Tiruchirappalli East, Trichy – 620008 (near Apollo Pharmacy).
- Phone: +91 9043584643, +91 9659345640
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, debit cards, credit cards, VISA Card, Master Card.
- Timings: 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (hours of service may differ)
3. Subhamangalam Gold Covering
Quite a new establishment in Thiruverumbur, Subhamangalam Gold Covering has earned a well-deserved place in the list of best jewellery shops in Trichy.
They offer a vast range of services apart from their varied jewellery collection — religious artefacts, kids’ kadda, jewellery redesigning and upgrade, designing wedding trousseau, and others.
Subhamangalam Gold Covering also offers gold plating services.
- Address: 7, Kalaivani Complex, Thiruverumbur, Trichy – 620013 (near the bus stop).
- Phone: +91 9487188217
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash.
- Timings: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Sundays closed)
4. N Gopaldas Gems & Jewellery Exports Pvt Ltd
N Gopaldas Gems & Jewellery Exports Pvt Ltd came into existence in 2008 and was known for exclusive pieces and fine craftsmanship. Customer centricity is a fundamental philosophy of their business, and it is one of the most trusted jewellery shops in Trichy.
Visit the N Gopaldas Gems & Jewellery Exports Pvt. Ltd. branch office in Cantt. for an extensive gold, silver, and diamond jewellery collection. They also deal in silver showpieces and utensils.
- Address: No. 2, Collector Office Road, Tiruchirappalli Cantt, Trichy – 620001 (near Collector Office Bus Stand).
- Phone: 431 2400161, 431 2704061, +91 8220007408, +91 96777809164
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, debit cards, cheques, Amex Card, credit cards.
- Timings: 10:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (Tuesdays closed)
5. Om Jewellery
Established in 1976, it is an old jewellery shop in the area. Located in Big Bazaar street, they mainly deal in silver. Silver handbags, coins, souvenirs, religious artefacts, utensils, antique earrings and finger rings, heavy silver necklaces, silver bars make Om Jewellery famous.
Throughout the years, they have earned goodwill and stellar customer reviews.
- Address: 419, Big Bazaar Street, Tiruchirappalli East, Trichy – 620008 (near Kannika Parameswari Temple).
- Phone: 07947264631
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, debit cards, credit cards, Master Card, VISA Card, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, American Express Card.
- Timings: 10:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Sundays closed)
6. Maalyaa Designer Jewellery
Founded in 2008, they offer bridal jewellery, imitation jewellery, pearl jewellery, antique jewellery, fashion jewellery, and light gold jewellery.
Maalyaa Designer Jewellery also has jewellery for hire.
- Address: No. 7, St. Joseph College Road, Theppakulam, Chathiram Bus Stand, Trichy – 620002 (near Chathiram Bus Stand).
- Phone: 4314030789, +91 9952480929, +91 7200027929
- Modes of Payment: Accepts Cash, VISA Card, Master Card, Credit Card, American Express Card, and debit cards.
- Timings: 9:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.)
7. Lalitha Jewellery Mart Pvt Ltd
Lalitha Jewellery Mart Pvt Ltd came into existence in 2012. Gold, diamond, silver, emerald, ruby, and imitation jewellery can be found here. It is located in Tiruchirapalli Ho, near the Chathiram Bus Stand — a very prominent area in the city.
Lalitha Jewellery Mart Pvt Ltd also deals in pooja items and antiques.
- Address: Block No. 5, New VMC Complex, Tiruchirappalli Ho, Trichy – 620001 (opposite Big Water Tank, Near Chathiram Bus Stand).
- Phone: 431 2706555, 431 2703666, 431 2706515
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, debit cards, credit cards, Master Cards, VISA Cards.
- Timings: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
8. Sree Kumaran Thangamaligai
A well-known establishment among Trichy jewellery shops, Sree Kumaran Thangamaligai houses imitation jewellery, diamond jewellery, emerald, ruby, pearl jewellery, silver and gold jewellery, American diamond jewellery, precious gems collection, a variety of kids’ jewellery too.
One can avail multiple means of transport to reach this place without hassle. Sree Kumaran Thangamaligai has an efficient buying and customer experience.
- Address: No. 10, W B Road, Teppakulam. Trichy – 620002.
- Phone: 888 27160000, +91 875404551, +91 9994413288
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, debit card, credit cards.
- Timings: 9:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
9. Ags Thangamaaligai
Ags Thangalaaligai specialises in fancy jewellery, American diamond jewellery, precious stone jewellery, fashion jewellery, silver jewellery, and antiques. One will also find gold and silver coins in the store.
Ags Thandalaaligai also provides a buy-back option for old jewellery.
- Address: No. 62, Temur High Road, Tennur, Trichy – 620017.
- Phone: 07947265438
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, cheques, debit cards, credit cards, American Express Card, Master Card, UPI, BHIM, J.D. Pay, GPay, Paytm, PhonePe, Amazon Pay, PayUmoney, Ola Money, IMPS, RTGS.
- Timings: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
10. Amar Jewellery House
One of the oldest jewellery houses in Trichy, Amar Jewellery House was established in the year 1945. It has been a household name since. They deal in gold, silver, diamonds, ruby, pearl, fancy jewellery, kundans, and antique handmade jewellery.
Amar Jewellery House also provides the option of buying old jewellery back.
- Address: No. 1, N.S.C Bose Road, Rock Fort, Trichy – 620002 (opposite Rock Fort Temple).
- Phone: +91 0431 2703327, +91 0431 273860, +91 9840401001, +91 9842499090, +91 9843259192
- Website: N.A.
- Modes of Payment: Accepts Cash, VISA Card, Master Card, debit cards, credit cards, cheques.
- Timings: 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
11. Kalyan Jewellers
Established in 1993, Kalyan Jewellers is a name recognized all over India and is a supplier of all kinds of Indian jewellery, from platinum to gold and every other trending design.
This top brand has over seventy-nine outlets and is endorsed by Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai. It is located near the Rock Fort Temple.
- Address: Theradikadai Street, Tiruchirappalli East, Rock Fort, Trichy – 620002 (near Rock Fort Temple).
- Phone: +91 7845804027, 431 2708733, 431 66205720, 431 2708833
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, debit cards, and credit cards.
- Timings: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Sunday 9:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
Q. How to buy pure gold jewellery?
Ans. The purest gold available is 24k, having a purity of 99.9%. 22k gold is 91.6%, 18k is 75%, 14k is 58.4%, 10k is 41.7% and 9k is 37.5% pure. The best way to know is to look for a hallmark.
Q. Can one mix gold and silver in one look?
Ans. Why not? Fashion has no limits and if you are going for a metallic look, mixing silver and gold is a great way to highlight the attire.
Q. How to choose the right jewellery?
Ans. Think about the look you are going for and your objective. Do you want to stand out in the crowd or have a subtler presencet? Heavy jewellery highlights you, while delicate jewellery is more suitable for intimate gatherings.
Q. Which is the best jewellery shop in Trichy?
Ans. The shops listed above are some of the best-rated and reviewed jewellery shops in Trichy. Trichy is a storehouse of an exhaustive range of beautiful jewellery, precious gems, and stones.
Q. What are the popular types of Indian jewellery?
Ans. Wearing jewellery is an ancient tradition dating back thousands of years. Traditional Indian jewellery includes temple jewellery, tribal jewellery, ivory jewellery, pachchikam jewellery, meenakari jewellery, kundan jewellery, lac jewellery, and bead jewellery. Modern trends in jewellery include intricate bridal jewellery, handmade jewellery, bead jewellery, filigree jewellery, oxidised jewellery, and antique jewellery. In India, one will find all adornments, from junk to jewels.