The lithium battery market in India is forecasted to register a CAGR of 17.21%. The market worth in 2020 was 125.64 billion INR, and the expectations for the year 2026 are 310.89 billion INR. The target of the Government of India is to achieve 30% EV sales by 2030 across all modes. India’s activeness towards the adoption of electric vehicles will drive the lithium battery market in India.
The Indian lithium battery market is growing. Some Lithium Battery Manufacturers in India are TDS lithium Battery Gujarat Private Limited, Bharat Electronics Limited, Okaya Power Group, Exide Technologies, and Amara Raja Batteries Limited.
The significant expense of EVs is the battery cells. Among the fully developed storage technologies, lithium batteries are the most adaptable and productive.
India will enter a crucial stage between 2026 and 2030. During this stage, the manufacturers will start the production of lithium batteries. The production of Li-ion batteries relies on the sourcing and mining of lithium and other minerals such as cobalt, aluminium, and copper.
Lithium Battery Manufacturers in India
1. TDS lithium Battery Gujarat Private Limited:
TDSG is a lithium battery manufacturer in India, having a plant in Gujarat mutually set up between Suzuki (50%), Toshiba (40%), and Denso (10%).
The above three organisations have involvement with Japan. They provide quality products to the public and are built for toughness and continual innovation advancement.
Why use TDS Lithium Battery?
- Low-temperature activities,
- High Input/Output,
- Quick Charging,
- Wide reach limit accessible,
- Long life.
Their societal commitment will be as follows:
- Top-tier manufacturing facilities and incredibly skilled professionals will ensure the delivery of excellent products.
- Presentation of updated Li-ion Batteries for under-market interest or future automotive industry will take place.
- Provide the job-seekers with a variety of professions in prestigious workplaces. In the future, abilities will be under the umbrella of accessible HR.
- The Indian economy will benefit from the product and native inventories produced locally.
2. Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited manufactures and supplies critical electronic equipment to the Defense Services. Bharat Electronics Limited provides a comprehensive range of significant and auxiliary batteries to run their various military protective systems and devices.
Over time, the company has evolved into the Lithium Battery Manufacturers in India, catering to the needs of many industries both domestically and internationally.
The business established an office for Lithium batteries at the Pune Unit in 1981.
Li-ion batteries for two/three-wheeler electric vehicles are among the items introduced in 2020-21. The revenue for 2021 has contributed 78% in the guard area, with the balance in the non-safeguard region.
The EV market in India has gained traction as a result of several policy initiatives, including the establishment of a National Mission on Transformative Mobility and Battery Storage with an outlay of INR 10,000 crore, the launch of a Phased Manufacturing Programme to localise production across the entire EV value chain, and so on.
The parent company borrowed INR 10,000 Lakhs from a bank for the building of quarters. The outstanding balance as of March 31, 2021, is Nil. The parent company has borrowing limits of INR 400,000 Lakhs with banks.
EPS vis-à-vis Dividend
Also read: Battery Manufacturers in India
3. Okaya Batteries
Okaya Power Group is one of India's largest and fastest lithium battery producers, with a revenue of more than INR 7 billion. It consists of Nasaka, Okaya Batteries, Okaya Infrabuild, Okaya Infocom, and Okaya Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd.
It is the leading brand in battery manufacture, with six divisions producing excellent batteries in the following classes:
The company manufactures 100% tubular batteries that are perfect for inverters and solar-powered applications. It offers the most advanced car batteries with best-in-class innovation powered by Calcium for More Power, Silver+ for Longer Life, and High Cranking Performance for a maintenance-free battery experience. The batteries are manufactured in eco-friendly, ISO-certified, automated factories to ensure climate responsibility.
Life extension, energy density, safety, small size, cost reduction, and rapid charging speed are the particular features of lithium batteries, merged with a high-precision Protection Circuit Board utilised for Battery Management System.
Types of Lithium Batteries
Features of EV-Lithium Battery
- Designed with high cycle life >2000 cycles,
- Easy to replace,
- Longer warranty.
Why Choose Okaya Lithium Batteries?
- The Okaya lithium battery takes up 70%-80% less storage space and weighs 70% more than the traditional batteries.
- The new Okaya Lithium Battery charges batteries three times quicker (2 times faster battery charging on existing conventional inverter).
- Over a typical lead corrosive battery, an Okaya Lithium battery provides consistent backup till the end of the battery's life lifespan.
- Okaya Lithium batteries have a lifespan of about ten years.
- It does not require to recharge.
4. Exide Technologies
Exide, a market leader in vehicle batteries, manufactures and provides four-wheeler batteries to vehicle manufacturers in India, including big multinational automotive companies based in the country. Exide is one of India's most innovative lithium battery producers.
Exide car batteries and SUV batteries are designed to withstand the toughest of roads.
Furthermore, every Exide automotive battery in India meets your budget.
The company provides rapid, competent, and trouble-free on-site administration for your vehicle battery, inverter battery, and HUPS.
Some organisation features are as follows:
- Quick Response,
- Immediate Assistance,
- Assurance of Safety.
The group has over 20 different brands of batteries in its inventory and plans to add more.
|Best Business In India||How To Open Medical Store||Types Of Industries||Non-Biodegradable Waste|
|Eco-Friendly Business Ideas||Manufacturing Business Ideas||Small Scale Business Ideas||Best Business In Mumbai|
Batteries are available for the following uses:
Nexcharge, the company's lithium joint venture, collaborated with Tata Power to create the country's first lattice-associated lithium-based Community Energy Storage System.
The company’s exports continue to account for a sizable portion of our net revenue.
By acquiring new clients, it is continually growing the global reach and expanding the product offering in the automotive sector of the industry.
Exide Batmobile, the industry's first-of-its-kind doorstep service, debuted in 2000 and has since expanded and scaled out to improve the consumer experience.
5. Li-S Energy
Li-S Energy has developed a new lithium-sulfur battery. It uses boron nitride nanotubes to increase energy thickness beyond lithium batteries while increasing the Li-S battery cycle life.
Some key features of lithium-sulfur batteries are as follows:
- It has an energy thickness that is more than five times that of lithium batteries.
- The battery is lighter than lithium molecules is a benefit for drones, flying, electric cars, wearables, and other beneficial contraptions.
- There's no need to worry about the costly cobalt, nickel, manganese, and other metals utilised in various lithium-molecule batteries.
- They recharge faster and store more energy per charge than lithium-ion batteries.
- Contain no significant metals, reducing the natural effect of mining these metals and the potential of biological contamination after evacuation.
The company's approach integrates a plan and enables secured development to battery creators, gathering approved advancement eminences and appropriating pure BNNTs and other unique components to work with consistent Li-S battery production.
The Key Market sectors are as follows:
- Electric Vehicles and E-Mobility;
- Law Enforcement and Defence;
- Aviation and Drone Technology;
- Consumer Electronics and the Internet of Things.
The following table provides some brief on the performance of some of the above companies:
1) Medical Equipments Manufacturers In India
2) Electric Vehicle Manufacturers In India
3) LED Light Manufacturers In India
4) Cosmetic Manufacturers In India
5) Manufacturing Companies In India
6) E-Scooter Manufacturers In India
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
Q. What is the expected growth rate of India’s lithium battery market?
Ans. The Indian lithium battery market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.21%.
Q. Who is the largest manufacturer of lithium batteries in India?
Ans. Exide Industries Ltd is the largest manufacturer of lithium batteries in India.
Q. Which state has the highest lithium in India?
Ans. Karnataka has the highest lithium in India.
Q. Who are the key players in India's lithium battery market?
Ans. TDS lithium Battery Gujarat Private Limited, Bharat Electronics Limited, Okaya Power Group, Exide Technologies, and Amara Raja Batteries Limited are the major companies operating in India’s lithium battery market.
Q. What are the factors driving the lithium battery market?
Ans. Key factors driving the lithium battery market growth include the subsequent increase in the registration of EVs. Simultaneously, a decrease in lithium battery price is estimated to expand market size over the forecast period.
|We hope our article helped you with your research, you can also visit these similar articles as well:|
|Glass Manufacturers In India||Clothing Manufacturers In India||Valves Manufacturers In India||Battery Manufacturers In India|
|Toy Manufacturers In India||Solar Panel Manufacturers In India||Plywood Manufacturers In India||Biodiesel Manufacturers In India|