How is OkCredit helping small businesses in India?
OkCredit- Simple, Paperless & Secure!
Established in 2016, a dream to empower every small business in India to its fullest potential- OkCredit is now every merchants' favourite. Our country dwells on small businesses, and local Kirana store facilities to fulfil our day to day needs.
May it be groceries, clothing, kitchen utensils, electronic shops, or generic automobile stores, every business needs a sorted online account maintenance system.
OkCredit takes all your accounting troubles and makes them an easier process with their online paperless solution. A hassle-free and user-friendly application is what any business needs for.
Amidst the dawn of the pandemic, more and more people are opting for contactless transactions and payment methods, and this application does just that.
With the highest security firewalls, your communication between customers remains safe and your business transactions become clutter-free. OkCredit is your own "Digital India ka Digital Udhaar Bahi Khata" and our customer loyalty is our pride.
This Made In India Cash Book or Ledger Account Book will manage all your Len-Den evenly. You can-
- Add your customers
- Record all transactions
- Send easy payment reminders
- Receive instant payments
Forget those days, when your old Udhar Khata books used to be filled with tonnes of cash records and ended up in misplacements. This easy-to-use mobile application is absolutely FREE from all charges and is available on Android.
The diversity of OkCredit relies on the diversity of user-preferred languages it offers that include-
There might be several other applications available but only OkCredit provides you multiple convenient methods on your fingertips.
- A simple and easy-to-navigate user interface for easy understanding.
- Regularly updated with the latest software to enhance your user experience.
- Secure data that cannot be traced or copied via any third-party applications.
- Dual Payment Reminders- With a click of a tab, you can send instant WhatsApp and SMS reminders for payments.
- Various Payment Options- Bhim UPI, Google Pay, PhonePe, Debit/Credit cards, and many other options provided for all your convenience.
- Automatic Data Backup- Even if you lose your phone, or damage your device all your data is saved in your account. Just verify your registered phone number with OTP, and quickly redeem your previous data.
- Digitised- Avoids any messy paperwork, old books, or pens and maintains all your ledgers online.
- With online payment reminders and collections, you won't have to hesitate and ask your older customers or visit them. Keeping track of all Udhaar's per customers, this is your ultimate Vasooli app.
- Innovative- With the newest technology at your fingertips, OkCredit will help you grow your business digitally, and become smarter in account management.
What types of businesses is OkCredit suited for?
Although OkCredit strives to support any and every small business in India, it is primarily preferred by-
📱Mobile Recharge/Repair/DTH Recharge/Mobile Accessories Shop
🏥 Medical and Pharmacy Stores
🛍 Kirana/Provision/Grocery/General Stores
🍛 Chai/Condiments/Juice/Snacks Centre
🧥 Cloth/Garment Stores
🛒 Wholesalers and Distributors
🍇 Cigarette Store, Paan Shop, Fruit Sellers
💸 Micro finance/Personal Credit Bookkeeping
For more information or queries, you can email anytime to firstname.lastname@example.org.
So what are you waiting for? Step into the age of digitisation with OkCredit. Download the app today.
What is OkCredit?
OkCredit is a digital online ledger that promotes small businesses across India. Based out of Bengaluru, this app has had millions of installations within 3 years of its beginning. It's user-friendly interface and multiple language options have made it a trader's choice over the years.
Is OkCredit app safe?
Absolutely, Yes. OkCredit is a safe, secure, and reliable application that works smoothly on both Android and IOS Softwares. Only you would be having access to your data, hence, maintaining high privacy settings amongst you and your consumers.
How Do I Use OkCredit?
STEP 1- Go to your Google Play Store or App Store and search for the OkCredit app.
STEP 2- After downloading the App, open its main page, and fill in all required details in a customised format.
STEP 3- Choose your preferred language from 9 vernacular options.
STEP 4- Send quick payment reminders and start collecting due payments from your regular or monthly customers.
What should I do if my mobile is lost/broken?
Even if you lose your device, your data will be secured, stored as the account with OkCredit is connected to your registered mobile number.
OkCredit App Is From Which Country?
OkCredit is a truly Made in India application, curated specially to free you of your daily Bahi-Khata worries. In a mission to contribute towards Digital India, our app uses easy navigation and interface that makes it convenient for the common Indian businessmen or small town merchants/traders.