The following article consists of 9 best reseller apps available for customers, small scale and mid-scale businessmen.
Nowadays, neither do we have to compromise on the prices nor do we have to throw away reusable goods. Instead of going through second-hand dealers and scrap dealers, we can sell them with the best reseller apps.
Reseller apps are platforms where people can post an advertisement for their goods and communicate with people in nearby areas in their locality interested in buying their goods. The buyers can also negotiate prices and arrive at a conclusive price that will satisfy both buyers and sellers. It is a safe platform where users don’t even have to share their personal information. This evolution has become possible only due to people’s awareness about different features in reselling apps.
What’s more, these apps are not just for common people but also for small and mid-scale business owners. Almost everything can now be sold with reselling apps at almost negligible selling expenses.
Here is the list of apps mentioned below:
Brief about the best reseller apps:-
It is an Indian social e-commerce company headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It is a platform to buy and sell old as well as new goods. Furthermore, it is an opportunity app for homemakers to sell their goods and build their identity.
Features: Anyone can resell old items on this App without difficulty. Any third party can provide suggestions regarding products and earn a commission. It helps to empower small businesses and commence their online stores through social networking sites.
Glowroad is a social selling platform that provides Indian women and small businesses with various earning opportunities. It was founded by Kunal Sinha, Nilesh Padariya, Nitesh Pant, Shekhar Sahu, and Sonal Verma.
Features: It can sell over 1 lakh products and 100 categories of products in wholesale markets. Anyone can buy different categories of products, right from utensils to durables.
Likewise, it allows retailers and SMEs to earn through online and offline methods.
3. Shop 101:
It is an original reselling website. It also provides a chance to home-based visionaries on social media with zero speculation. Not only that, but it renders features like multilingual options and exciting cashback offers.
Features: Provides one-to-one demo with their industry to start and grow different businesses.
It's best for Work from Home Jobs and Part-time jobs.
It is an American multinational corporation founded in 1995. The company was launched in September 1995. It has more than 1 crore downloads.
- Good product visuals.
- Association with various brands.
- Encourages cross-selling- hitting people with other brands when they are at their peak to buy their products.
5. Olx India:
It was founded in 2006, and its headquarters is in the Netherlands. People can chat with prospective buyers from any part of India and sell their products. Their app also provides a feature of directly calling the owner through the app without sharing a contact number.
- Most popular app with unique chat feature.
- Profile blocking feature to get rid of irritating users.
- Multiple ways to access- you can log in to olx.com or download their android app.
- Create advertisements in a few clicks and easy methods.
Quikr is India’s no.1 online classifieds platform. It was established in 2008. Its headquarters is in Bangalore. It has its branches in cash-on-delivery around 1000 cities in India.
Quikr is all about you. It helps to empower everyone in the country and encourages people to connect with buyers and sellers through online mode independently.
- We can not only buy and sell, but also we can get part-time and full-time jobs.
- It is one of the most used apps, even while buying or selling cars.
- It has listings in different categories such as mobile phones, real estate, services, etc.
7. Amazon Seller Marketplace:
It is an e-commerce platform that is operated by Amazon and was founded by Jeff Bezos.
This marketplace provides a platform for third-party sellers to sell old and unused items on Amazon seller and Amazon.com. Amazon sellers are so well integrated with Amazon.com that customers don’t realise that they are purchasing from third-party sellers.
- It is a 4.1-star rating app and has more than 50 million downloads.
- Equal profits to third-party sellers and Amazon.com.
- Gift options-
It provides various gift options like Gift messaging and Gift wrap.
- It provides two types of accounts- Amazon Central Account ( First Party seller available after invitation only) and Amazon Vendor Account ( Third Party seller available to anyone).
- Amazon Seller Central is a web interface that both brands and merchants can use to sell their products directly to Amazon Customers.
- Amazon Vendor Central- It is a web interface only used by manufacturers and distributors. The deals are done in bulk, and the user will be called a first-party seller.
It was first initiated in Singapore and then went to the United States. It operates in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Cambodia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. It was founded on 14th May 2012.
- You can like any item or bookmark it for future reference.
- You can save up to three sets of searches and use them to buy in the future.
- You can filter your searches according to your budget, design, product category, etc.
It is a social commerce platform available in India. It was recently launched in India in September 2021. It is also one of the reselling apps where you can upload photos of your clothes and resell them.
It has collaborated with more than 5000 brands.
- It provides a real-time virtual shopping experience.
- If customers want to find a listing for posh parties, this platform is perfect for them.
- The app suggests similar keywords according to your search and preference.
|We hope our article turned out to be useful for you. For more such informative content, you can visit these linked articles as well:
|Handmade Business Ideas for 2022
|Small Business Ideas for Women
|Baking Business Ideas
|Side Business Ideas for Women
|Kid Friendly Business Ideas
|Home Business Ideas
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
Q. What is the competitive advantage of reseller apps?
Ans. In today’s world, where everyone is selling their goods, the most significant disadvantage is a few pre-existing markets for old second-hand goods. Many people can’t afford to buy new products and often want a cheaper choice. Due to the easy availability of the internet, it has become easy for people to switch to apps where they can sell their second-hand goods at a demandable price to the buyers who need second-hand goods. So, this can be a competitive advantage.
Q. What are the recent and most used reseller apps for individuals in India?
Ans. Olx India, Quikr, Meesho, Amazon seller marketplace, and Mercari are recent apps, among which Consumers frequently download Olx India, Quikr, and Meesho to resell their old goods.
Q. What are the additional features of Reseller apps?
Ans. Other than the features of posting ads for your products to sell, there is a feature in reseller apps like Olx India and Quikr where you can directly call the buyer through the app and discuss the details of the deal, instead of providing your contact details. This feature ensures the safety and privacy of personal information like contact details and addresses to avoid any problems in the future.
Q. What is the Unique Selling Proposition of reseller apps?
Ans. Does the question ask what unique value reselling apps offer to users? The answer is that it provides a virtual space at no extra cost for buying and selling second-hand items.
Q. How do reseller apps collect their feedback?
Ans. Feedback is collected by sending feedback forms via Email IDs of customers. The apps themselves can pop up notifications related to feedback and work according to users’ suggestions.
In a nutshell, it can be concluded that these are the best reselling apps that can remove the hassles of selling second-hand goods and get a fair price for what users give.