A cable is a thick wire or a collection of wires, used to convey electricity or electronic signals and enclosed in a rubber or plastic covering. A cable is a thick, strong rope consisting of twisted wires. Providing and producing custom-made cable and wire is a difficult operation that necessitates a company with extensive experience, superior manufacturing capabilities, and industry-recognised certifications. Customers need to find out which manufacturer would provide them with the best and standardised products which are long-lasting. The following Cable Manufacturers In India provide top-notch products, they are:
1. Polycab India Limited
With their factories in Daman and Halol, they made their mark by making and marketing high-quality wires, which were shortly followed by cables. Today, their wires and cables can be used in practically any situation, including at home, in the office, and in industrial and infrastructure projects. They have a presence in over 43 nations throughout the world, in addition to India, making them one of the leading Cable Manufacturers In India.
Under the Polycab banner, they have recently expanded their electrical engineering skills to include a wide variety of consumer electricals such as switches and switchgear, lighting and luminaires, fans, geysers, and household appliances. Our factories in Halol, Baroda, Nasik, Bhilwadi, and Roorkee produce all of their products to stringent standards. The overwhelming response they have received from all of their clients, large and small, has motivated them to continue to set new standards in quality, aesthetics, and safety.
Location: Polycab House, 771, Mogul Lane, Mahim (West), Mumbai 400 016
- Rubber Cables
- Fire Survival Cables
- Lighting And Luminaries
- Solar Grid Tie Inverter
- Solar DC Cable
- Solar Panel
- Water Heaters
- UPVC Conduits
2. Sterlite Technologies Limited
STL is a market-leading digital network integrator. Their 5G-ready digital network solutions assist telcos, cloud firms, citizen networks, and large organisations in providing superior client experiences and is one of the top Cable Manufacturers In India. Through core strengths in Optical Interconnect, Virtualised Access Solutions, Network Software, and System Integration, STL provides comprehensive 5G ready end-to-end solutions ranging from wired to wireless, design to deployment, connection to computing. They believe in using technology to build a world filled with next-generation linked experiences that improve people's lives. They do basic research in next-generation network applications at their Center of Excellence.
Location: Equinox Business Park, Unit 1 & 2, Ground floor, Tower 4, LBS Marg, Kuala (West), Mumbai 400 070
- Rubber Cable
- Optical Fiber
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Structured Data Cables
- Network Services
- Network Software
|Ethanol Manufacturers in India||Syringe Manufacturers in India||Bearing Manufacturers in India|
3. Finolex Cables Limited
Finolex Cables Ltd is the largest and most well-known Cable Manufacturer In India. The company began its operations by producing PVC-insulated electrical cables for the automotive industry. Since then, the company has worked hard to expand its product line.
The company also manufactures lighting goods, electrical accessories, switchgear, fans, and water heaters in addition to a large range of Wires & Cables. The company has production plants in Pune's Pimpri and Urse neighbourhoods, as well as Goa and Uttarakhand. By consistently upgrading technology, modernising manufacturing facilities, and maintaining the highest standards of quality and services, the company has developed a reputation as an inventive leader and quality manufacturer over the years. Finolex is now synonymous with quality, and its customers have a high level of trust in the brand. Investors have flocked to its shares because of its meteoric rise, which has resulted in a massive return on investment over the years.
Location: Finolex Cables Ltd., 26-27, Mumbai-Pune Road, Pimpri, Pune - 411 018.
- Wires And Cables
- Eco-Effective Cables
- Duct Cables
- Direct Burial Cables
- Aerial Cables
- Speciality Cables
- Optic Fibre
- LED Lightings
- Miniature Circuit Breakers
- Water Heater
- Solar Cables
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps
- Co-axial Cables
4. Havells India Limited
Havells India Limited is one of the major Cable Manufacturers In India and also the leading Fast Moving Electrical Goods (FMEG) company with a strong global presence. Havells has an enviable market share in a wide range of products, including Industrial and Domestic Circuit Protection Devices, Cables & Wires, Motors, Fans, etc. It has a low number of client complaints and high customer satisfaction due to the high quality of its items and faster service. Their products are sold in over 60 countries. It has earned the reputation of being the chosen electrical goods provider for discerning individuals and businesses in the national and international level. It is devoted to continuing to power the world with its cutting-edge inventions and energy-saving solutions.
Location: QRG Towers, 2D, Sec- 126, Expressway, Noida - 201304 U.P. ( India)
- HT Power Cables
- LT Power Cables
- LT Control Cables
- Fire Survival Cables
- Ceiling Fans
- Pedestal Fans
- LED Luminaries
- Brake Motors
- Industrial Switches
- Circuit Breakers
- Power Capacitor
- Hybrid Panel
Also read: Lubricant Manufacturers in India
5. RR Kabel
RR Kabel is a subsidiary of RR Global who has operations in over 85 countries. They continue to strive to provide the greatest quality products employing the latest advances in wire design and engineering across several business verticals, including Wires & Cables, making them one of the most important Cable Manufacturers In India. They have the most comprehensive selection of premium wires and cables for residential, commercial, industrial, and infrastructure applications.
Their products also comply with the REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directives, which were achieved through extensive research and development by skilled professionals to ensure that their products meet global guidelines and standards.
Location: Ram Ratna House, Oasis Complex, P. B. Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 013, India.
- Silicon Cables
- Auto Cables
- Fire And Security Cables
- LT Power Cables
- HT Power Cables
- Solar Cables
- Power Cord And Harness
- Elevator Cables
- Control Cables
- Data And Communication Cables
- Drag Chain And Servo Cables
- Instrumentation Cables
You will get exactly what you need if you find wire and cable manufacturers with the firm’s necessary experience, capabilities, and certifications. The certifications of a factory prove that they meet all essential safety and quality requirements. A manufacturer must have great sourcing capabilities to build the type of cable you require. This means they will need access to a wide range of materials, including jacketing and insulating compounds, a variety of shielding materials, and various types of armour. They will need to be able to get these materials quickly, saving you money and time. The above-mentioned top Cable Manufacturers In India are reliable, durable, and trustworthy and can be chosen according to your preferences and applications.
1) Manufacturing Companies in Chennai
2) Manufacturing Companies in Hyderabad
3) Manufacturing Companies in Surat
4) Sanitary Pads Manufacturers in India
5) Face Mask Manufacturers in India
6) Cable Tray Manufacturers In India
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
|Best Business In India||How To Open Medical Store||Types Of Industries||Non-Biodegradable Waste|
|Eco-Friendly Business Ideas||Manufacturing Business Ideas||Small Scale Business Ideas||Best Business In Mumbai|
FAQs on Cable Manufacturers
Q. What is the manufacturing process of cables and wires?
- Wire drawing: Metal wires that are compatible with AWG (American Wire Gauge) must be obtained. The copper or aluminum rod is pulled through a sequence of synthetic diamond dies that gradually shrink in size on the draw bench. And this is done with a lubricating and cooling system that extends the life of the dies while also preventing overheating of the wire.
- Annealing: On generating a thinner wire, immense pressure is applied to the metal rod during the drawing process. The wire becomes exceedingly brittle and readily fractured when flexed.
- Twisting and Stranding: Numerous wires are frequently stranded. This is because the stranded wire has superior flexibility and electrical performance than a single wire when the cross-sectional area is equal. Two or more wires of the same gauge are twisted or stranded together in this step, which is determined by a secret formula.
- Extrusion: The wire is fed through an extruder, which coats it in plastic or another insulating material. Materials are placed into the back area of the extruder and pushed forward as they melt. After passing through another cooling system, the coated wire exits the extruder and is coiled on reels.
- Cabling: The fundamental cable component is now ready. The cable must next be assembled according to the various utilities. This procedure is carried out in a cabling station.
This is the process followed by the top Cable Manufacturers In India.
Q. What are the challenges faced in the cable and wire industry?
- De-Regulation Lowers Barriers Of Entry
- Conversion Industry And Working Capital
- Cyclical Market
- Power Shifts In The Supply Chain
Q. What are the different types of cables available?
- Shielded Twisted Pair cable (UTP)
- Unshielded Twisted Pair cable (STP)
- Coaxial Cable
- Optical Fiber Cable
- Solar Cable
Q. What are the disadvantages of cables?
- Equipment Portability: Unlike wireless technology, wired technology is not portable.
- Space: Desktop computers and other wired technological devices take up more space than wireless alternatives.
- Safety: A wired-technology product's physical requirements create some damage opportunities that are not available in wireless items.
- Power: Power is required for wired equipment to function. If the only options are wired-technology goods, bad weather, electrical problems, or a utility-wire cut can cause work to be halted.
Q. List the types of electrical wiring suitable for houses.
- NM Cable
- Armoured Cable
- Underground Feeder Cable
- Low-Voltage Wire
- Phone And Data Wire
|We hope our article turned out to be useful for you. For more such informative content, you can visit these linked articles as well:|
|Gym Equipment Manufacturers in India||Cardboard Box Manufacturers in India||Paper Cup Manufacturers in India|
|Door Manufacturers in India||Furniture Manufacturers in India||Plastic Bag Manufacturers in India|