Delhi, the country's capital, is home to a diverse collection of museums, temples, monuments, tombs, forts, and castles. Various emperors, conquerors, and kingdoms have governed and possessed our capital, Delhi. Delhi is a renowned tourist destination both inside the state and internationally. India's national capital is famous across the world as a top shopping destination for individuals on a low budget.
Delhi has a vast area for electronic advances, which we get in many electronic shops. The capital city, Delhi, offers a plethora of options to buy electronic goods at various electronic shops or malls. Delhi has big malls like Croma, Sargam Electronics, Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales, E Zone, Mahajan Electronics, City Electronics, and many more.
Delhi's most well-known electronic shops are Gaffar Market, Bhagirath Palace, Nehru Place, Wazirpur Commercial Complex, Palika Bazaar, Lajpat Rai Market. A consumer who is the king of the market can work with a reliable electronic shopkeeper to get guaranteed products, which is always vital. The digital revolution carried forward several devices, such as computers, cellphones, cameras, laptops, air conditioners, and many more, still to come.
If you live in Delhi or are visiting the city, you are at one of the finest places in the country to get some magnificent gadget discounts. There are several electronic products markets in our nation's capital. You may choose from the most up-to-date high-end technology, branded products, second-hand goods, and accessories, all at low prices.
We researched the top seven electronic shops or markets in Delhi.
Top seven electronic shops or markets in Delhi:
- Wazirpur Commercial Complex
- Nehru Place
- Gaffar Market
- Lajpat Rai Market
- Bhagirath Palace
- Palika Bazar
- Janpath Market
1. Wazirpur Commercial Complex in Azadpur,
- Wazirpur is a prime business place in Delhi known for its historical steel industry and large corporates.
- People recognize it as an emerging computing market with a business complex.
- We can find here a showroom for practically every computer manufacturer.
- You may come across other amenities found in a large business building.
- The Wazirpur Commercial Complex is famous among Delhi-based IT experts.
- You will find practically every brand dealer here, and they are all available at competitive rates.
- Wazirpur is a potential computer emporium in Delhi.
- Wazirpur Commercial Complex is located in north Delhi and has a long history.
- Initially, it was the Wazirpur Industrial Region, and now it is a developing computer market.
- The Wazirpur Commercial Complex is also known as the IT Hardware Market since it houses thousands of computer stores.
- It has almost every facility that a big electronic shop needs. People visit this site to purchase computer hardware such as desktop PCs, laptops, hard disks, motherboards, CPUs, printers, and scanners.
- You may have every amenity you need for a pleasant shopping experience while exploring this big Complex.
2. Nehru Place
- The Nehru Place Electronics Shops Market is famous for its vast selection of electrical goods.
- Every consumer in Delhi looking to purchase a new computer, laptop, or printer should go to Nehru Place.
- We believe they have a better bargain on a comparable product.
- The Nehru Place market has everything you need, whether it's a new virtual reality headset, a new television for your home, or any other electrical device.
- Among the chaos of vendors yelling at you to get your attention, we can discover various stores that specialise in electronic repair.
- It's not easy to discover retail stores and repair companies everywhere, yet Nehru Place excels at it.
- Various small repair companies provide many computer services, ranging from routine maintenance to critical damage repair.
- The buildings' top levels include offices and service centers for several well-known businesses.
- The largest electronic bazaar in India, Nehru Place, specialises in laptops and PCs.
- There are several service centers for tech businesses such as Dell and HP, and you can get all types of technological goods.
3. Gaffar Market in Karol bagh
- Gaffar Market is a prominent place for electronic shops in Delhi.
- Gaffar electronic shops in Delhi, opened in 1952, have roughly 500 businesses.
- We treat it as the best place to go for bargains on electronics and electrical products, particularly mobile phones and electronic devices made in China
- The main disadvantage of the Gaffar market is that it is a gray market, and receipts, invoices, and warranties aren't required.
- It does not discourage visitors from coming to this market, which sells things from every major brand and overseas electronics and appliances.
- Some electronic shops offer incredible bargains at half the original price, but without guarantees.
- Everything from the most recent PlayStation to the non-original pieces of your first smartphone may be here.
- You can prepare yourself to negotiate hard for the best offer.
4. Lajpat Rai Market, in Chandni Chowk,
- Chandni Chowk is not only the beating heart of Old Delhi; it is also home to the Lajpat Rai market, one of Delhi's biggest wholesale electronics markets.
- Lajpat Rai is a B2B marketplace where you can find all prime electrical brands and counterfeit versions of these names.
- CCTVs, home security systems, cameras, mobile phones, and several other electronic goods are among the most popular items found here.
- In addition, it is a well-known electronic component market in Delhi that attracts both locals and tourists.
- The best thing is to look at the latest technological gadgets and acquire them for a low price.
- You can use your bargaining skills to obtain a better deal at the Lajpat Rai market.
5. Bhagirath Palace in Chandni Chowk,
- Bhagirath Palace is also in Chandni Chowk, a historical district in Delhi.
- It is an admired electronic shop in Delhi where you can purchase many items.
- Bhagirath Palace offers a wide range of products, including personal and household gadgets and almost all forms of cable or wiring.
- Bhagirath Palace is one of the best markets in the capital city for purchasing various sorts of lights. This place has it all: bulbs, sheep, LEDs, and light fixtures.
- Lastly, the Bhagirath Palace electronic shop venue contains large stores that provide repair services for all types of electronics and appliances.
- Bhagirath Palace electronic shop venue is one of Delhi's wholesale markets, and retailers are willing to reduce rates if you buy in bulk quantity.
- If you need to buy any electrical or electronic stocks in bulk quantities, Bhagirath Palace is the right place to visit.
- Begum Samru is the founder of Bhagirath Palace in Delhi. More excitingly, Begum Samru, a courtesan who married a European soldier and ascended to prominence during the declining Mughal Raj.
6. Palika Bazaar in Connaught Place
- Palika Bazaar continues to be one of the most popular sites for gamers looking for low-cost game consoles, pirated game and movie CDs, and other electronic gadgets.
- You can find mobile phones, cameras, video game platforms, and all types of gaming-related equipment here.
- It's an underground, air-conditioned marketplace with over 380 shops where every shop-owner will try to get you to enter and buy their wares.
- Bargaining is prevalent in this market, but keep in mind that it is also known for selling knock-offs of popular brands.
7. Janpath Market
- Janpath Market, formerly known as Queen's Way, is a newcomer in the realm of electronic goods marketplaces in Delhi.
- It is still a busy area to look for various gadgets and gizmos.
- The low cost is the most enticing characteristic for visitors to the Janpath Market.
- Keep in mind that at Janpath Market, your negotiating skills will work wonders.
- Also, check the merchandise before completing the purchase to ensure that the thing you are purchasing is what you expected.
1) Jewellery Shops in Madurai
2) Jewellery Shops in Vijayawada
3) Cake Shops in Coimbatore
4) Cake Shops in Ahmedabad
5) Cake Shops in Nagpur
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
Q. Why is Nehru Place superior?
Ans. In Delhi, the Nehru Place market is an outrageous shopping destination. The largest electronic bazaar in India, Nehru Place, specialises in laptops and computers. There are several service centers for computer businesses such as Dell and HP, and you can get all kinds of technological goods.
Q. What makes Gaffar Market so well-known?
Ans. Electronic Shop owners in Delhi sell Mobile phones and other electrical goods at the Gaffar Market.
Q. What is the best way to travel to Gaffar Market via the Metro?
Ans. Gaffar Market is the closest metro station to Karol Bagh Metro Station, on the Delhi Metro's blue line. One kilometer separates Karol Bagh Metro Station and Gaffar Market. It'll take you about 10-15 minutes to get there.
Q. What exactly are e-markets?
Ans. We employ electronic markets, also known as electronic marketplaces, for many organisational units inside one or more levels of economic value chains.
Q. What is the largest electronic market in Asia?
Ans. Nehru Place is Asia's largest market for computer hardware, software, and other equipment, making it a haven for techies. Nehru Place Main Market is a one-stop-shop for all your electronic needs; it was founded in the 1990s when the information technology industry was advancing.