Vijayawada is a repository of ornaments. But pieces of jewellery are not just ornaments; they are a reflection of your style, identity, and taste. Choosing the right jewellery is quintessential in the message you convey through your style and look.
Pieces of jewellery are refined embellishments that must be packed with care. Also, they should be chosen from the right place to guarantee quality and finesse. Here is a list of the best jewellery shops in Vijayawada.
1. Vega Jewellers
Vega Jewellers is a leading partaker among the jewellery shops in Vijayawada. It is a famous establishment known to the locals as a one-stop destination for gold and other precious jewellery. Although Vega Jewellers are known for their unique jewellery collection, they are also revered for impeccable customer service and an ever-growing client base.
Located inside the E.V. Plaza (the Jaihind Complex), in Rajagolpalachari Street, it can be effortlessly identified by new visitors who can reach there via multiple means of transport. The staff is amicable and will cater to all the customers’ queries.
- Address: 1(b), Shop No. 11, E.V. Plaza, Rajagolpalachari Street, Governerpet, Vijayawada – 520002 (Jaihind Complex).
- Phone: +91 8666688789, +91 9177888779
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, cheque, debit cards, credit cards.
- Timings: 10:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
2. Bombay Jewellers
Established in 1989, Bombay Jewellers is a storehouse of ornaments situated in the heart of Governerpet, Vijayawada. They are notable for their impressive array of jewellery. Customer satisfaction is at the centre of their business model, and they focus on building long-term relationships based on product quality and trust.
Bombay Jewellers is an excellent choice if looking for high-grade statement pieces for festive occasions.
- Address: Shop No. 13, AMC Complex, Governerpet, Vijayawada – 520002.
- Phone: +91 7981019186, +91 8662575821, +91 9704277790
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, cheque, debit cards, credit cards, UPI, BHIM, Paytm, GPay, PhonePe, VISA Card, MasterCard, RuPay Card, NEFT, RTGS.
- Timings: 10:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Sunday closed)
3. Sai Srinivasa Pearls
As the name suggests, Sai Srinivasa Pearls is known for its curated pearl collection. They were established in 1999 and have been working to bedeck every customer in their remarkable supply of products.
Sai Srinivasa Pearls is the go-to destination for all occasions, from festivals to parties. This jewellery shop in Vijayawada is situated in a prominent location and is easy to spot for first-time customers.
- Address: Door No. 2B, Swarnalok Complex, Kaleswara Rao Road, Governerpet, Vijayawada – 520002 (opposite Apsara Theatre).
- Phone: +91 0866 2576518, +91 9848317372, +91 9393779999
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, debit cards, credit cards.
- Timings: Open 24 hours, every day.
4. Mayur Jewellers
This shop supplies an enormous range of gorgeous jewellery. This is a one-stop terminus for buyers looking for heavy jewellery and chunky pieces, along with gold, diamond, pearl jewellery. One will also find religious statues here. The store occupies considerable space, and the arrangement is essentially a treat for the eyes.
Mayur Jewellers also offer services like the remodelling of jewellery and designing wedding trousseau.
- Address: House No. 40-1-16, M.G. Road, Labbipet, Vijayawada – 520010 (near Tipsy Topsy).
- Phone: +91 8666664251, +91 9490366051, +91 8662480919
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, MasterCard, VISA Card, debit cards, credit cards.
- Timings: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Sunday closed)
5. Jos Alukkas Jewellery
Established in 2013, Jos Alukkas Jewellery is renowned for its wide range of precious jewellery, gold jewellery, diamond jewellery, and some very modern designs for the younger generation. They have a strong foothold in having exclusive designs and classic pieces, along with stellar customer ratings.
Visit Jos Alukkas Jewellers to find timeless pieces of jewellery.
- Address: M.G. Road, Labbipet, Vijayawada – 520010 (near Hotel Fortune Khandari Bus Stop, R S Brothers).
- Phone: +91 8662475916, +91 866246916,+91 9394999916
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, cheque, debit cards, credit cards, VISA Card, MasterCard, American Express Card.
- Timings: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
6. JR Jewellers Pvt Ltd
Whether it is for traditional festivity or Valentine’s Day, J.R. Jewellers have everything covered. Founded in 1994, this establishment has adorned the community with an outstanding collection of precious bijouteries. Authentic and inclusive are the two words that best summarise J.R. Jewellers Pvt Ltd.
- Address: J.R. Plaza, Ground Floor, Door No. 27-14-33, Post Office Road, Governerpet, Vijayawada – 520002 (near Buckingham Post Office).
- Phone: +91 08662574514, +91 9392574515, +91 8662574515, +91 9032074515
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, cheque, debit cards, credit cards, VISA Card, MasterCard, RuPay Card, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS.
- Timings: 11:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.)
7. Bombay Gold Shopee
Bombay Gold Shopee is a leading enterprise in precious gems and jewellery. It was established in 2006 and has been building trust and perfecting product quality. They are located in the heart of Vijayawada, near the Buckingham Pet Post Office. One will encounter modern caparisons for all occasions like diamond earrings, necklaces, gold chains, kundans, and more.
- Address: Door No. 2(B), Dattatreya Complex, Rajagopalachari Street, Vijayawada Ho, Viajawada – 520001 (near Buckingham Pet Post Office).
- Phone: +91 07947299281
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash and cheques.
- Timings: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Sunday closed)
8. Reliance Jewellers
For more than a decade, Reliance Jewellers has been holding a solid foothold in the jewellery business in Vijayawada, among other things. The go-to place for trendy pieces, suited for parties, casual outings, and evening events. They are up-to-deck with popular designs and give the customer a vast range of choices. One can also try jewellery at home via the online website.
- Address: Plot No. 40-1-48/2, M.G. Road, Vijayawada – 520010 (opposite M&M Showroom, beside Seshasai Kalyana Mandapam).
- Phone: +91 8666636584, +91 8666636585, +91 8666686586, +91 7337328031
- Modes of Payment: Accepts cash, cheque, debit cards, credit cards, VISA Card, Master Card.
- Timings: 10:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (Sunday 5.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m.; Monday 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
9. Trivibhandas Bhimji Zaveri
One of the best-known jewellery shops in Vijayawada, Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri, stands on the opposite side of the Gateway Hotel, making it very easy to locate. They strive for customer satisfaction, whether through the stellar collection of jewels or to the point after-service.
Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri houses beautiful collections of fashion necklaces, diamond bracelets, earrings, earring sets, mangalsutra, and many more.
- Address: M.G. Road, Labbipet, Vijayawada – 520010 (opposite Gateway Hotel)
- Phone: +91 8662471240, +91 7396971972
- Modes of Payment: Accepts payment via cash, Master Card, Visa Card, Credit Card, Debit Cards, Cheques, PhonePe, Amex Card, GPay, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS.
- Timings: 10:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (service hours might differ)
Find in this article an index of the choicest jewellery shops in Vijayawada to give you the perfect attire you are going for. Every look matters.
|We hope our article turned out to be useful for you. For more such informative content, you can visit these linked articles as well:|
|Do's & Don'ts for Jewellery Shop Owner||Imitation Jewellery Markets||How To Promote Online Jewellery Business|
|How to start a Jewellery store||How to Start Online Jewellery Business||How to Turn Jewellery Hobby into Business|
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
Q. How to Choose the Right Jewellery for Any Occasion?
Ans. Think of the occasion. Is it an evening event with a large crowd? Go for something heavy, as it will help you stand out in the crowd. Is it a friendly brunch? Try something light and chic not to capture all the attention in an intimate gathering. Jewellery should enhance your fashion statement, and it should speak for you, not against you. Eventually, practice makes everything perfect. Without feeling too much pressure, go for the vibe you are feeling!
Q. Is it safe to buy jewellery online?
Ans. It is safe to buy jewellery online from a trusted dealer/brand. Make sure to do some research if you are buying from a new brand. Look for reviews, hallmarks, and other authentications.
Q. Should you go for gold, silver, or diamond?
Ans. Currently, gold has the highest market value, followed by diamond. Gold also serves as an investment. From an ornamental point of view, go with whatever you are comfortable wearing.
Q. Which are the best jewellery shops in Vijayawada?
Ans. Above listed are some of the best jewellery shops in Vijayawada. Governerpet and Labbipet are famous for housing several jewellery shops in Vijayawada, and one will find a wide range of jewellery there.
Q. What are the best jewellery options for your skin tone?
Ans. Find that undertone. If the tint of your veins is green, you are warm-toned, and therefore gold will suit you better. If you are cool-toned (blue veins), go for silver. Diamonds are, however, universal.