Superpowers Women Entrepreneurs Have
- Women entrepreneurs have struggled to gain equality, which they have sought mainly by enhancing their education and knowledge.
- Wherever education is accessible, women enjoy freedom and equality in almost every field.
- Progressive thinking makes the rise of feminism possible.
- As a result, women entrepreneurs become successful and create a strong presence in society and worldwide.
- Women are successfully today running enterprises -from mega enterprises to micro-enterprises.
- At the same time, they are also supporting millions of lives by generating employment and wealth for society.
- Recent studies have shown that firms owned by women are more successful as compared to men-owned firms.
- Apart from that studies also revealed that women have a better sense of autonomy when it comes to running a business.
- Women perceive any change in the market conditions as an opportunity.
- As compared to men, women have better balancing power and social skills.
Here Some Secret Powers Of Women Entrepreneurs
- When it comes to running a successful business, a woman’s secret superpower is the focus.
- It is very common in start-ups for entrepreneurs to lose their direction or get distracted.
- But compared to men, women are more focused on their goals.
- They also devote a lot of their time, money, and energy to different marketing channels and multiple strategies, making them successful entrepreneurs.
- They try to do one or more productive things for their business each day.
- Effective time management is one of the top priorities of women entrepreneurs.
- They know how to make the most of their time in the world of business.
- Time management skills of women make it possible for women to do the right things for their business at the right time.
- It helps in business productivity.
- Understanding the value is essential to becoming a successful business entrepreneur, be it is men or women.
- All those who know how to leverage their time- management skills can easily create an organised workforce.
Having The Power To Balance Work And Life
- Balancing work and life are the skills in which women excel.
- If you are an entrepreneur, it will be an added advantage to stay strong in the fast-paced business world.
- Women, by nature, are inclined towards the betterment of children and family.
- This work-life balance makes it possible for women to put 100% effort into establishing an enterprise even as they manage their family life.
- The strong confidence of women entrepreneurs is one of the best-kept secrets of their success.
- Many research pieces have revealed that women never fear to work even in difficult times.
- Their strong belief makes it possible to adapt to the language of confidence.
- Adopting this kind of attitude plays a major role in improving business performance, exceeding expectations, and making them break free.
- Nothing can hold them back.
- As it is said, “A woman who is strong-minded has a remarkable entrepreneurial spirit”.
- Women entrepreneurs are better negotiators than men.
- Whenever women enter any negotiations, they do with a will to win attitude.
- Doing negotiations with women is tough but it is always fair.
- It is being witnessed at a global level that women-led businesses are taking on a competitive edge by their strong marketing techniques.
- Women entrepreneurs are able to easily align business core values with their moral values.
- Women add their passion in the business to leave a positive and powerful impact of the business on the world at large.
- They run a business intending to give something good in return to the community by using their ability like multi-tasking, designing the strategies, and keeping a strong control on the spending mechanism of the entire household unit.
- A strong vision is the main component of a successful women entrepreneur.
- Vision creates a profound sense of purpose in your business venture.
- Women entrepreneurs know well how to articulate business goals.
- Businesswomen can think of the bigger picture when it comes to achieving business goals.
Women Believe In Creativity
- We are living in a world where creativity is considered an important commodity.
- To run a successful business, it is necessary to be creative.
- Women understand the importance of creativity and are therefore more open-minded towards innovative approaches to create a strong market presence for their business.
Women Entrepreneurs Are Emotionally Intelligent
- Women entrepreneurs are proven experts in creating an environment where they can easily interact with employees, customers, and clients.
- They take good care of all those who are around them and contribute to the smooth running of their business.
- They know how to give and get respect from all of them.
- They take care of the emotive aspects of the business.
- Women enjoy a distinct advantage over men when it comes to engaging or connecting with customers, employees, or clients.
- Women always talk honestly; be it is speaking about their failures or fears.
- They do not keep any egos related to the failure or success of the business.
- They believe in addressing the issues and sort them out in the best possible way.
- As compared to men, women are more honest and open about the current business situations and more clear about the steps to take further to keep a stronghold on the business.
- A compassionate woman always portrays a positive image with a strong influencing power that will improve business productivity.
- The economic empowerment of women is the cornerstone 2030 agenda for sustainable development as per the 2016 report of the Secretary-general of the United Nations.
- If we talk about modern start-ups, the share of women-entrepreneurs is steadily rising.
- As per the Sixth Economic Census disclosed by the Ministry of Statistics and Program implementation, out of 58.05 million entrepreneurs, there are 8.05 million women entrepreneurs at present.
- Overall, India has witnessed a steep rise, as the number of successful women CEOs is increasing.
- Modern Indian women are no longer living in a need-based environment.
- Their ingenuity and skill have spread across various sectors.
- With all these secret powers, women are not only successful home-makers but with time have become money-makers too.
- The biggest examples of successful women entrepreneurship are IBM, General Motors, and many other top Fortune 500 companies where women are ruling as CEOs of the company.
1) Schemes Initiated by the Government to Help Women Entrepreneurs
2) Hiring and Managing People Wisely: HR Mantras For Small Businesses
3) 5 Manufacturing Business Ideas for Women Entrepreneurs
4) Are You A Single Mom? Here Are Some Business Ideas Just For You
Q. How can a woman become a successful entrepreneur?
Ans. These are the main reasons due to which the woman becomes a successful entrepreneur:
- Women are never afraid of failure
- Values the feedback
- Avoid being connected with negative people
- Keep learning
- Understand the need and expectations of target audiences
- Have big plans
Q. What are the common challenges faced by female entrepreneurs that become a hindrance to their success?
Ans. Some of the challenges and problem faced by women are:
- Restrictions put by family.
- Not having sufficient funds to start a new business.
- Lack of Education.
- Having role conflicts
- The environment is not favourable.
- Lack of persistent Nature.
- Low Mental strength.
- Information and knowledge are lacking.
Q. Who are the top 10 women entrepreneurs of India?
- Vandana Luthra- She is the founder of VLCC
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw- She is the founder of Biocon Limited
- Priya Paul: CEO of Park Hotel
- Ritu Kumar: Famous Fashion designer
- Suchi Mukherjee: Founder of Lime Road
- Indra Nooyi: Board member of Amazon
- Falguni Nayyar: Run Nykaa
- Radhika Ghai Aggarwal: Founder of Shop clues.com
Q. Why is it important to promote women's entrepreneurship?
Ans. Many women are experts not only in regular household work but also have other skills In many homes, these creative aspects of women remain confined within the four walls. The basic objective of promoting women in business is to encourage these women in becoming aspiring entrepreneurs. This allows them to show their skills and become independent women.