Goa is one of India's highly visited tourist destinations, and a major reason behind this fact is its lively culture, beaches, nightlife, and markets. Arpora night market is a total hit among the visitors and locals in the city and for all the right reasons. The market is located in Arpora, and it transpires on Saturdays, every week from 6 pm to late at night.
You can spot amazing stalls of beautiful Kashmiri carpets, spices, intricate silver jewellery pieces, different types of teas. People love this place for the most amazing, mouth-watering dishes from all around the world. Those who are totally into designer clothes can check out boutiques of international designers located at the backside of the Arpora Saturday night market Goa. These factors make it the favourite flea market among the tourists, which is also the only Saturday night market in Goa.
If you plan to invest and start your own business, then the Arpora night market in Goa is an ideal choice for you! This place is undoubtedly the best spot due to its popularity and a wide range of opportunities. Whether you are into the food business or a fashion designer searching for a place to start your boutique, this is among the lively flea market in Goa which is a sure-shot way to make your venture successful.
Arpora Goa Shopping Market Structure: An Overview
The market is divided into three major zones, making it a well-planned shopping site in the region.
- Lower Field: This region is concentrated with stalls from local Indian businesses that sell spices, embroidered cushions, beautifully designed carpets, Pashminas, highly stylish and trendy clothing pieces, bags, accessories, etc.
- Central Field: This region of the Arpora Saturday market in Goa is the soul of the place. The bars, food stalls, live concert stage are here to set the mood and are highly visited by the visitors for a memorable evening. You can check out some of the best food joints, restaurants at the central part of the market and indulge in tasty delicacies.
- Upper Field: You can find some of the most fashionable attires by local and international designers in the upper field. One of the highly visited spots in this region is the "Boutique House Bar," which is popular for its yummy cocktails.
Small Business Opportunities At Arpora Night Market
Arpora night market in Goa attracts shoppers and makes for the best venue to kick-start a business or just make some good profits during the weekends. Merchants highly prefer the flea market as things tend to sell quickly at optimum prices. The place is a hub for both shoppers and businesses, which acts as a catalyst to take the sales chart.
If you have an established business, you can simply set up your store or stall at the Saturday night market in Goa. Or else, you can check out our list of mid-scale business options that you can start with
- Bags: When it comes to flea market business options, bags are a safe choice. There are plenty of options to begin with. You can easily set-up your store or stall with some eye-catching bags from some of the famous top-notch brands to vintage purses or trendy pieces.
- Jewellery: Arpora is a popular choice among markets in Goa flea market Goa that ladies head to for some of the best stylish-oxidised jewellery collections. If you are an artisan that makes handcrafted jewellery pieces or a jewellery designer, then set up a booth to showcase what you have got in your store!
- Food Stall: Those who already run a food business can consider Saturday market Goa to get extra money flowing into their account. Flea markets make the best venue options to establish a food stall or even a restaurant as its charm attracts tourists. If you are into baking, you can even set up a small-sized stand and make money by selling delicious cakes, pastries, etc.
- Clothing: The locals and tourists highly prefer flea markets as that is where you can get some unique and trendy pieces of clothes at the most affordable prices. As Arpora Goa is highly popular for its fantastic designer boutiques, so if you are into fashion designing, then this market is the right spot to get lucky with your business.
Starting A Business At Arpora Goa Shopping Market
Have a business idea in mind but clueless about how to begin?
The first and foremost thing which is significant in making sure that your business becomes a hit is creating a business plan. This ensures that you get into the specific details of your business plan and discover all the factors essential for knowing what is required to skyrocket your sales. But, what does planning involve?
Here are some important tips that are the recipe for a successful business model at Saturday market Goa:
- Analysing The Costs: It is important to assess the cost involved in setting up your business at the Arpora night market. Whether you are planning to open a store or just a temporary stall, it is crucial to calculate the estimated total cost needed to start your business venture at the flea market.
- Check-Out The Merchants: Another significant aspect that will help you start your own business is visiting the Arpora Goa shopping market and scan through it for analysing the display methods, prices, sales, managing the customers, etc.
- Charging The Customers: Since the Arpora Goa night flea market is highly popular for bargaining and low prices, you must understand how to charge the customers while also managing the profits. This also includes implementing intelligent marketing strategies and offering competitive prices.
- Talk To The Vendors: If you are all set to start your own business at Saturday market Goa in Arpora, you must talk to the local vendors and shop owners to understand the ways that are helpful for flea market entrepreneurs. They would help you with the major tips about beating the competition, preventing theft, setting up prices, the right means of advertising, and keeping the customers coming back to your business.
What Makes Saturday Market Goa At Arpora The Ideal Business Venue?
Entrepreneurs looking to step into the business world or expand their business roots should check out Arpora Saturday market Goa to understand the opportunities first-hand. It helps you meet with the right type of customers looking for the stuff you have got into your store. Even if you wish to start a side-business, flea markets are the best way to get some extra cash by making a small investment.
Here are some of the top reasons which make it ideal for businesses to start their venture.
- Low In Cost: Usually, starting a business requires good amounts of money, which may also depend on the merchandise that you are planning to sell. You can buy them at wholesale prices and save yourself a decent amount of profit.
- No Employees: If you plan to start your flea business at the Arpora night market, you can ask your family members for help at the stall. This helps you save on your budget as there is no need to hire an employee, maintain their payroll and work on taxes.
- Ease Of Selling: The best part about selling at a flea market is that you get to sell stuff easily. The Arpora Saturday night market Goa attracts a huge crowd, making it one of the region's highly preferred shopping destinations. This makes it easy for the vendors to sell their products.
- Direct Connection With The Customers: Starting your journey as an entrepreneur with Arpora night market allows you to directly connect with the customers and build a rapport in the market.
Q. What are the timings for the opening of Arpora Saturday night market Goa?
Ans: The Arpora night market opens up at 6 pm and runs till late night, every Saturday.
Q. What type of business options ideas can I consider for starting my own business at the Goa shopping market?
Ans: There are multiple business options ideas that you can go for, such as spices, designer clothing, shoes, jewelry, carpets, food, etc.
Q: What factors do I need to keep in mind while planning to start a business at Arpora Goa night market?
Ans: When it comes to starting a business at Goa shopping market, you must decide on a budget, a business plan and look through the market to understand the market.
Q. Can I start my food stall at Arpora market?
Ans: Definitely! As the market welcomes many visitors, food stalls are the way for them to unwind and gobble up the delicious food, which is essential for re-energising.