Here is a list of the top 10 manufacturers in Nagpur that have also their manufacturing units in Nagpur:
- CEAT, the leading organisation of RPG Ventures, was set up in 1958. Today, CEAT is one of India's driving tire producers with a limit of more than 800 tons each day and has a solid presence in worldwide business sectors.
- CEAT offers the most extensive scope of tires to all portions and makes top-notch tires for Uncompromising Trucks and Transports, Light Business Vehicles, Tractors, Forklifts, Farm hauliers, Trailers, Vehicles, Utility Vehicles, Bikes, Bikes just as Auto-carts.
- CEAT partakes in a significant portion of the overall industry in the Truck, Light Truck and 2-wheeler fragment and its cylinders and folds are famous for their predominant quality and sturdiness.
- Since its inception in 1959, Pidilite Industries Limited has been a pioneer in consumer and specialities chemicals in India. Over two-thirds of the company’s sales come from products and segments it has pioneered in India.
- Their product range includes Adhesives and Sealants, Construction and Paint Chemicals, Automotive Chemicals, Art Materials, Industrial Adhesives, Industrial and Textile Resins and Organic Pigments and Preparations. Most of the products have been developed through strong in-house R&D.
3. Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G, NYSE: PG) is one of the largest corporations in the world by market capitalisation and is a Fortune Top 10 Most Admired Company.
- P&G produces globally recognised brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, they have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives.
- P&G serves almost 5 billion humans around the world with its brands. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, management brands, inclusive of Ambi Pur, Ariel, Bounty, Charmin, Crest, Downy, Fairy, Febreze, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Lenor, Olay, Oral-B, Pampers, Pantene, Tide, Vicks, Whisper, and many more.
- The P&G neighbourhood consists of operations in about 70 nations worldwide. P&G, Building Leaders and Leadership Brands.
|Steel Manufacturers In India||Shoe Manufacturers In India||Tiles Manufacturers In India|
4. Hindustan Petroleum
- Hindustan Petroleum is one of India's top oil refiners (along with Indian Oil and Bharat Petroleum) and accounts for 10% of the country's total refining requirements.
- Hindustan Petroleum also holds a 17% stake in a refinery at Mangalore. Other businesses include pipelines, a lube refinery (with a 40% share of the lube oil market), and more than 8,000 gas stations nationwide.
- The Indian government owns 51% of the company.
5. Tata Motors
- Tata Motors is geared up to go global. The company—India's largest automobile maker (Indica, Indigo, Safari, Sumo, and the ultra budget-conscious Nano), light commercial vehicles, and utility vehicles.
- The company also makes construction equipment and provides IT services. Tata Motors sells through more than 1,500 dealers in India, as well as exports vehicles to countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and South America.
- In addition, the company distributes Fiat-brand cars in India through its Tata-Fiat dealer network. In 2008 Tata Motors bought the Jaguar and Land Rover brands from Ford for about $2.3 billion.
6. Siemens' India
- Siemens’ India journey began in 1867 when founder Werner von Siemens personally supervised the laying of the 1st telegraph line between London & Calcutta.
- From modernising Indian Railways & Healthcare to making cities sustainable, they’re enablers & implementers of leading-edge technologies.
- They have implemented over 100 digitisation projects for 150 customers across India. Their latest innovation is the 1st 3D-printed component developed for Industrial Steam Turbines.
- Their promise is ‘Ingenuity for life, in which we take immense pride. This is what inspires 23,000 people at Siemens India to work together every day.
|Bamboo Products Manufacturers in India||Manufacturing Companies In Maharashtra||Manufacturing Companies In Vadodara|
7. TAL Manufacturing Solutions
- TAL Manufacturing Solutions Ltd (TAL) is a subsidiary owned by TATA Motors Ltd, a pioneer in supplying turnkey manufacturing solutions, proper from thinking to commissioning.
- TAL Corporate workplace is positioned in Chinchwad, Pune, the industrial hub of Maharashtra, we function through a footprint of workplaces in Chennai and Delhi.
- Their imaginative and prescient is to come to be a world-class engineering product and manufacturing options business enterprise most admired by using its stakeholders.
- It was founded in 1933 and is acknowledged as one of India’s leading manufacturers that provides consumers with ice cream and dairy products of global standards.
- Since its existence, the Company insists on honesty, integrity and fairness in all aspects of its business. This has earned it the trust and respect of every strata of society for 84 years.
9. Solar Industries India
- It was founded by the Solar Group and developed from a single web page manufacturing corporation to a globally known Industrial Explosives producer today.
- With their giant experience, understanding and workability established on our years of the ride in the Industrial Explosives segment, they have set up one of the world’s most built-in amenities.
- Their innovation edge is rooted in a strategic blend of talented manpower and technological prowess. They bank on their rich experience to create sustainable value and intend to accelerate towards excellence at an impressive pace.
10. Morarjee Textiles
- Morarjee is a name synonymous with fashion. With over a hundred years of experience and modern integrated manufacturing facilities, Morarjee makes cutting edge fashion a reality. It has technical collaboration with Swiss and Japanese companies that sets it apart in the industry.
- Morarjee is part of the Ashok Piramal Group, a diversified and leading business group in India.
- Leading the top-class cotton shirting fabric and the excessive road trend printed fabrics, Morarjee Textiles is the international ruler of the industry.
- Morarjee boasts an extensive profile listing of consumers that consists of domestic and worldwide manufacturers throughout forty-four countries. This listing consists of manufacturers like Uniqlo, Zara, Esprit, Next, Paul Smith, M&S, H&M, ANF, Belk, Moss Brothers to name a few.
- Some of the farfetched home customer manufacturers encompass names like Louis Philippe, Van Huesen, Blackberry and Zodiac.
The manufacturing companies in Nagpur play a huge role in the GDP. The infrastructure of Nagpur manufacturing units is of top-notch quality and produces marvellous products in their manufacturing. The development of industries in Nagpur is regarded as a lifeline for higher incomes, eradication of unemployment and poverty. The cost of location, availability of labour and raw materials are perfect in Nagpur to establish a manufacturing unit in Nagpur.
1) Paper Manufacturers In India
2) Valves Manufacturers In India
3) Battery Manufacturers In India
4) Toy Manufacturers In India
5) Solar Panel Manufacturers In India
6) Plywood Manufacturers In India
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
Q. What are the top manufacturing companies in Nagpur?
Ans. Companies like CEAT, P&G, Pidilite, Hindustan Petroleum, Tata Motors, Siemens' India, TAL Manufacturing Solutions, Dinshaws, Solar Industries India and Morarjee Textiles are the top manufacturing companies in Nagpur.
Q. Name manufacturing company in Nagpur contributes highest in GDP of India?
Ans. Manufacturing companies in Nagpur like Tata Motors, CEAT and Pidilite contribute maximum to the GDP of India.
Q. What is the turnover of the manufacturing industry in Nagpur?
Ans. 1.4 lakh million Indian Rupees are earned by the manufacturing companies in Nagpur.
Q. What type of industries are there in Nagpur?
Ans. Industries like Petroleum, Food, Textiles, Metal, Chemical, IT, Automobile are present in Nagpur.
Q. Do manufacturing companies in Nagpur also export their products?
Ans. Yes, they manufacture products of great quality which have also demand in the International market.
|We hope our article helped you with your research, you can also visit these similar articles as well:|
|Medical Equipments Manufacturers In India||Electric Vehicle Manufacturers In India||Lithium Battery Manufacturers In India||Cosmetic Manufacturers In India|
|Manufacturing Companies In India||E Scooter Manufacturers In India||LED Light Manufacturers In India||Carpet Manufacturers In India|