Mosquito bites can transmit serious diseases such as dengue fever, malaria, and Zika. The mosquito multiplies its population during the monsoon season. Mosquitoes usually have a four-day life cycle that lasts a month. After arising from the surface water, adult mosquitoes fly away.
Mosquito repellent coils develop smoke and contain traces of chemicals and other carcinogens. The mosquito repellent coil has an unhealthy capacity that exceeds safety regulations. It directly hampers your respiratory health. Mosquito repellent coils have the possibility of causing you chronic health issues.
A Taiwanese researcher, Tsao-i Shih, invented the electronic insect-killing swatter (the mosquito bat, with battery support to power it) on May 18, 1995. The US granted a patent to Tsao-i Shih in 1996 for it. The mosquito bat is trendy in tropical countries like India, where mosquitoes are a nuisance and spread lethal diseases like malaria and dengue.
A mosquito bat or racket offers a viable option to other mosquito repelling or killing solutions. Mosquito bats do not require costly filling or replacement, and they don't use insecticides. A mosquito bat does not produce smoke or fumes and ensures the insect is dead.
Several mosquito rackets, or bats, are auxiliary in India. The mosquito bat is a convenient product as it helps in killing mosquitoes. You can avoid problems like pollution or allergies to mosquito coils.
The Mosquito bat is a viable option and an appropriate choice as well. You can use it anywhere, whether at home or in the office. The Mosquito Killer Bat's methodology is simple to realise. The metal mesh receives a high-voltage power source. When a mosquito flies across the mesh, it creates a low channel, enabling the high voltage to build an ARC over the mosquito's body, putting it to death swiftly. You can pick from among the best mosquito bat brands in India, the information of which are listed below.
In India, we perceived the top five mosquito bat brands:
(*Star Ratings has a customer satisfaction base, and we mention the online prices as per company guidelines).
1. Godrej HIT
- The saleable pack of the Godrej HIT has superior battery life to allow lifelong usage.
- Godrej HIT offers aircraft-grade ABS plastic construction for added durability.
- Godrej HIT has convenient sliding charging pins for suitability.
- Godrej HIT provides an innovatively designed mesh for better coverage.
- Godrej HIT has a six-month warranty. You can claim a warranty by accessing it on the HIT portal within ten days of purchase.
- Godrej HIT has a power-packed 3,500V DC voltage on the net mesh that kills mosquitoes spontaneously.
- The Godrej HIT supports a 400 mAh rechargeable battery with up to 1 month of standby and is rechargeable up to 200 times.
- Godrej HIT has an attractive but tough design that provides improved corner coverage.
Godrej HIT may not require a separate charging adaptor, hanging cables, regular recharging, or battery replacement to run in adeptly.
This device comes with a super bright LED light, helping in the dark to kill mosquitoes. The Godrej HIT has a unique shape and a perfect design that promises better coverage for those unattainable spaces below your sofa or behind your curtains. To prevent electrical shocks and device damage, we should never touch the mesh of the Godrej HIT, even if we switch off the device. We must keep the device away from school-going kids and prevent them from using it as a toy. We should always keep the device away from water and excess moisture in a dry place. We can avoid using the system close to combustible gases and liquids.
2. Hunter Mosquito Bat
- The Hunter Mosquito Bat eliminates mosquitoes, flies, and other nuisances in a single swing.
- The Hunter Mosquito Racquet is a compact and simple to use mosquito racquet. Hunter Mosquito Bat provides comfort and control.
- At Hunter Mosquito Bat, brushing dead bugs off the net is as easy as cleaning.
- The company crafted the Hunter Mosquito Bat to be portable, so you may use it whenever and wherever you want.
3. Ashpo Mosquito Bat
- The Ashpo Mosquito racquet is a one-of-a-kind design that features a firm handgrip handle and improved corner coverage.
- The Ashpo mosquito bat comes equipped with a bright LED light to help find mosquitoes in the dark.
- The manufacturers of the Ashpo mosquito bat provide a powerful 400 milliamp Hour chargeable battery.
- The Ashpo mosquito bat is competent against all types of mosquitoes, houseflies, roaches, and insects.
- The Ashpo Mosquito Bat comes with a charging cable.
4. Vidhi Mosquito Bat
- The Vidhi Mosquito Bat is a powerful racket with (Battery Management System) for overcharge & discharge protection.
- The manufacturers of the Vidhi Mosquito Bat use ABS-grade plastic, making it durable and sturdy. The Vidhi Mosquito Bat has a built-in LED light that helps kill mosquitos in the dark.
5. Akshara mosquito Bat
- The Akshara Mosquito Bat provides a 1-year warranty on all spare parts, including batteries.
- The Akshara mosquito bat provides shockproof aluminium mesh for lightweight.
- Akshara mosquito Bat uses Japanese technology and kills all types of small flies. Restroom flies, fruit flies, crawling and flying insects and other insects fall under this category.
- A mosquito bat does not emit smoke or fumes while effectively killing the insects. Therefore, mosquito bat brands are a practical option.
- You can replace mosquito-repelling or killing solutions with a mosquito bat or racket
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
Q. Is it true that mosquito bats can also kill other insects?
Ans. 100% Yes, mosquito racquets have the power to capture other similarly sized insects. Mosquito racquets may also be used to disperse insects like flies and bugs. Simply swiping the bat in the same direction as the bug will be enough.
Q. What is the purpose of a mosquito bat?
Ans. Mosquito bats are a safe and environmentally beneficial way to destroy mosquitoes. It prevents insect-killing repellents, coils, and sprays from causing allergic reactions. When compared to other solutions, we can use them for long periods. We need a mosquito bat/racket to maintain a healthy and hygienic environment.
Q. What are the chances of receiving electric shocks from the racket?
Ans. Mosquito rackets employ two or three layers of electric wire mesh to give consumers shockproof electric protection. Hi-tech and sophisticated companies take care of their customers first.
Q. What is the price range for India’s best mosquito bats or racquets?
Ans. The online purchase cost of mosquito bats or racquets can vary from Rs. 250 to Rs. 1000. It varies based on the brand, battery capacity, coverage zone, and other features like an LED torchlight, a handy hook, and so on. The owners of the firm copy the design of the mosquito racquets that many people buy frequently.
Q. What attracts mosquitoes to me?
Ans. Researchers found that female mosquitoes need the protein found in human blood to lay eggs. Scientists found that mosquitoes prefer certain people more than others. These insects use many cues, including body scents and carbon dioxide, to find their next blood meal. Still, we do not know which odours make some people mosquito targets, but they are bitten more frequently than others. Mosquitoes may pick up on these biological messages, which could explain why they fly and buzz about your face and auditory perceivers so often, and why they seem to follow you around wherever you peregrinate.
Q. How long should we charge the mosquito netting?
Ans. The bug killer racket with an LED torch comes with a rechargeable battery that we need to charge for 8 to 12 hours before usage.
Q. Is it safe to use electric mosquito rackets?
Ans. Electric fly swatters are frequently used in many countries and are considered safe gadgets for eradicating insects. These devices come with unique usage recommendations, such as not applying the metallic mesh to combustible surfaces and allowing the mesh to cool for a significant amount of time after use.
|We hope our article turned out to be useful for you. For more such informative content, you can visit these linked articles as well:
|Best Ghee Brands in India
|Best Tea Brands in India
|Best Gas Stove Brands in India
|Best Chocolate Brands in India
|Best Mattress Brands in India
|Best Cycle Brands in India