The idea behind this informative piece, is to highlight and detail the Top Tiles Manufacturers in India and what these dominant players have to offer. Products of utility, be it to an individual or an entity, will both be within the ambit of this piece. As mentioned previously, tiles are no more a commodity of luxury, but find their way in almost every middle-class household or small business. Tiles are now not just limited to the flooring, but are also prevalent in walls. OkCredit brings to you a wide range of tiles, which can be placed to magnify the elegance and beauty of a place. Little details like this help enhance the ambiance of the place, by adding to the look and cleanliness. This would make customers feel welcomed, as everybody, irrespective of their choices, would like a clean and good-looking place to visit.
Proceeding with the brief overview, we will go through the following giants of the tile industry of India:-
➤ Kajaria Tiles
➤ Somany Ceramics Ltd
➤ Asian Granito India Ltd
I. KAJARIA TILES
- Kajaria tiles boast an impressive feat of being India’s best tile company, coupled with being a top 10 tile manufacturer in the world.
- For 12 years in running, Kajaria Tiles have been awarded as being a ‘Super Brand’. What makes it more special is that this is consumer validated.
- The company has a humongous 2800 different designs to offer across Ceramic and Vitrified tiles.
- Has received ISO certification for its commitment to save the environment, excellence, and energy.
- Tiles are offered in 3 distinct categories: Glazed Vitrified Tiles, Ceramic Tiles, and Polished Vitrified Tiles.
- Installation of tiles is on both, floor and walls. Wall tiles range from basic kitchen tiles to tiles for commercial spaces. Similarly, floor tiles also go from basic living room tiles to dedicated tiles for commercial places.
- Once the area in which tiles have to be planted is identified, then the customer has the option to make three more selections of category, size, and series of tiles.
Tabulated below are variants for wall tiles for the kitchen and tiles for commercial usage-
1. Kitchen tiles
Ceramic Tiles- 30x60 cm Digital Tiles
Eternity- Glazed Vitrified Tiles- 40x80 cm, The Vogue
2. Commercial Usage
Polished Vitrified Tiles- 80x240 cm- Vitronite
- Purchase can be made through the store locator page on the website of the company, or by connecting through the number 1800 11 2992.
II. Somany Ceramics Ltd
- The company was established way back in the year 1969 and now has expanded to regions such as the Middle East, United Kingdom, and Russia.
- Total tile production capacity is up to 60 million square meters annually.
- An extensive range of products includes Ceramic wall and floor tiles, Sanitaryware and Bath fittings, along with Tile Laying solutions.
- Somany’s clients are very diverse, and entities in the corporate sector, banking sector, education sector, IT sector, and even residential complexes are a part of Somany’s clientele.
- The company annually publishes its Corporate Governance report, ensuring compliance with standards and effective functioning.
- Three categories are made based on the application of tiles, wall, floor, and step.
- After finalising the area and the colour, a selection of tile size, finish, series, shape, and pattern must be made.
Tabulated below are all the three categories of tiles available-
1. Wall (Few examples of options in all categories have been mentioned)
Vivo Ribiero Grey Decor 02- Finish Rustic- Series Duragres- Pattern Random- Size 300x600 mm
Valour Prime Bottichino Brown FP- Finish Full Polished- Series- Duragres- Random Pattern- Size 600x600 mm
Grandstone Coffee- Matt Finish- Random Pattern- Size 600x1200 mm- Series Durastone Steps
- Purchase can be made through a dedicated Dealer Network database provided on the website of the company, or by connecting through the number 1800 1030 004.
III. Asian Granito India Ltd
- Established in the year 2000, the company has now expanded to more than 100 countries across the globe.
- It has a technical collaboration with SACMI, Italy.
- The company has spread across each and every state of the country with 300 dedicated and exclusive dealers for its products.
- Multiple mentions have been made for the company at Fortune India- The next 500.
- Quarterly results are published by the company, showing commitment towards transparency and growth.
- A robust CSR policy and code of conduct are in place to ensure social welfare and smooth functioning.
- Tiles are made available for placing in three distinct areas: floor, wall, and outdoor/parking tiles.
- Post the determination of the place where the tiles will be placed, size, thickness, finish, category(series), and concept.
Tabulated below are all the three categories of tiles available-
1. Floor (Few examples of options in all categories have been mentioned)
Almondi Wood- Matt Finish- Ceramic Style- Size 600x600 mm
Marmeria Choco- Glossy Finish- Marmeri Concept- Size 300x450 mm
3. Outdoor/Parking Tiles
Rodiz Brown Plus- Matt Finish- Size 300x300 mm
- Purchase can be made through selecting tiles and filling the inquiry form on the same page on the company’s website, or by connecting through the number 1800 123 3455.
Having gone through and gotten the knowledge of the products and specifications that the Top Tiles Manufacturers in India have to offer, it is clear that the tile industry is fairly nuanced and developed. Usage of tiles enhances the appearance of the room/space and makes it more attractive. The benefits are not just confined to economic gains, but also hygienic ones. Tiles are easy to clean and thus protect one from dust and dirt. Available in so many different sizes, designs, finishes, concepts, patterns, and shapes make the purchase and usage all the more creative and interesting.
1) Paper Manufacturers In India
2) Valves Manufacturers In India
3) Battery Manufacturers In India
4) Toy Manufacturers In India
5) Solar Panel Manufacturers In India
6) Plywood Manufacturers In India
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
Q. What are the different types of tiles?
Ans. The most common tiles are Ceramic and Porcelain. Other than that, a lot of tiles have hit the market, such as Marble, Mosaic, Wood, etc.
Q. From a durability point of view, which tile should I choose?
Ans. In a general sense, all tiles are largely durable and are, therefore, now largely prevalent instead of the conventional bricks. To specifically single out, ‘Porcelain’ tiles are considered to be the most durable.
Q. How to choose a tile for my space?
Ans. There is no one size fits all model for this. A collective decision has to be made considering the style of the room/space, what colours are already on the wall (if opting to place tiles on the floor). Next comes the texture of the tile (stone, marble, wood), which again should be selected to match with the overall ambience of the room.
Q. What tile size should I go for?
Ans. Again, there is no one size fits all approach in choosing the size either. However, the approach should be to go for a tile size in accordance with the size of the room.
Q. How to maintain the tiles?
Ans. The first step is to avoid using sharp and metallic objects, which can cause a scratch on the tile. Instead, one should go for a fluffy household mop soaked in detergent water (mild detergent preferably). One should also try and use rugs around the rooms.
Q. Can new tiles be placed over the previously placed old tiles?
Ans. If the old tiles are uniform, and there are no holes or problems in shape, then yes, new tiles can be placed over them. However, it is better to start fresh to avoid any problems.
|We hope our article helped you with your research, you can also visit these similar articles as well:|
|Medical Equipments Manufacturers In India||Electric Vehicle Manufacturers In India||Lithium Battery Manufacturers In India||Cosmetic Manufacturers In India|
|Manufacturing Companies In India||E Scooter Manufacturers In India||LED Light Manufacturers In India||Carpet Manufacturers In India|