Table of Contents:
1. Best Saree Shops In Bangalore
The traditional garment for women across India is more or less the saree, and it is worn by women in all age groups regardless of which state they are from. Considering these factors, there is a tremendous demand for sarees in India, and it is considered an evergreen business that is not affected by seasonal changes in demand. An average woman in a middle-class household is likely to have not less than 30 sarees in her possession, and with women being enthusiastic shoppers, every festival or celebration is an excuse/reason to buy a new saree. Let us check out the list of Best Saree Shops In Bangalore that leaves shoppers go crazy.
2. Silk Saree Shops In Bangalore
Silk is a symbol of beauty. A silk saree enhances the elegance and beauty of women. It is a rare and precious material used by textile industries to manufacture the most elegant and extravagant pieces-of-clothing, mainly sarees. Silk gets produced to manufacture sarees and sherwanis for Indian men and women, but the most popular amongst all is the sarees. It is a symbol of celebration blended with elegance. Wearing a silk saree is a dream for most women in India and if you are wondering where to buy the perfect silk saree from, then take a look at the best Silk Saree Shops In Bangalore-
1. Vijayalakshmi Silks- Big, bright women's clothing emporium offering an extensive array of silk sarees, blouses & suits. Address- No. 52, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Haridevpur, Shanthala Nagar, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
2. Mysore Udyog- Spacious, sleek & bustling store offering a huge variety of sarees, wedding outfits & accessories. Address- 1st Floor, Mahaveer Mall, 316, Kamaraj Rd, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042
3. The House of Angadi- Angadi Galleria. Address- 23, Sankey Road, Opposite Natures Basket, Sadashiva Nagar, Guttahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560080
4. Prasiddhi Silks- Multiple Outlets in Bangalore, Colorful silk & other fabrics line the walls at this simple shop specializing in traditional saris. Address- 46, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Next To Cauvery Emporium, Shanthala Nagar, Shivaji Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
5. Deepam Silk International- Upscale, long-running retailer showcasing sophisticated, colorful sarees for a variety of occasions. Address- 67, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Haridevpur, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
6. Janardhana Silk House- Fabric store since 1952 carrying classic & contemporary silk saris along with high-quality textiles. Address- BLOCK-F, F-1, JC Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002
Also Read: Saree Brands in India
7. Rukmini Hall- Silk saaree shop since 1942 popular for varieties of Kanjeevarams Silk collection. Address- 711-712, Near Vijay Vihar Hotel Chickpet Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560053
8. Pothys- Known for Kancheepuram silks of all colours, designs and pricing along with designer options. Address- 33, Kempegowda Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009
9. Sudarshan Family Store- Long-running clothier stocking classic & modern takes on Indian garments, from saris to sherwanis. Address- 231, A Main Road, opp. Syndicate Bank, Ragipet, Chickpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560053
10. Nalli Silks- Over 90 years old with multiple outlets in Bangalore specialises in Chanderi, Maheshwari, Kerala Kasavu, Bengal Taant, Kanjeevarams, and Mysore silks. Address- Old No: 279, New NO 18/1 DTW Plaza, 5th Block 46th Cross road, Outer Ring Road, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
3. Wholesale Saree Shops In Bangalore
Many wholesale bazaars in every city sell sarees in bulk for reasonable pricing. Other than that some local distributors and suppliers tour cities selling their collection all across the country especially Wholesale Saree Shops In Bangalore. The third and most effective method since pandemic is online saree wholesalers who can also provide reasonable pricing for bulk material purchases.
- Kuberan Silks, Chickpet
- Bengali Saree Emporium, HSR Layout
- Sri Kumaran Stores, Jayanagar
- Shamika Heritage, Jayanagar
- Sri Silks & Sarees, Chickpet
- Manan Fashions, Chickpet
- Samskruti Silks, Chickpet
- Ronak International, Kilari House
- Mahaveer Handlooms, Nagarathpeth
- Nagaraja Silks, Kamakshamma Layout
- Vikram Creation, Kamanahalli
4. Famous Saree Shops In Bangalore
These are some of the famous saree shops in Bangalore that will have you shop till you drop-
- KSIC Showroom- MG Road showroom for numerous saree collection. Address- No.44/45, Leo Shopping Complex, Residency Cross Road, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Near Amayo Hall, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
- RmKV- Specialising in Mysore silk and other variants. Address- 122A, Dr Rajkumar Rd, Nagapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
- Saboo Collections- Good for crepe, chiffon, Kancheepuram, Benarasi, and georgette sarees. Address- 15/16, Vayudooth Chambers Trinity Circle, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
- Taneira- Offers a Huge collection of Kanjivarams, Bhagalupur silks, cottons, organzas, Khadi, Chanderis, and even Maheshwaris. Address- Jayanagar 3rd Block Near Tanishq Showroom, next to Prince Jewellers, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
- Kanakavalli- Special for zari, and other designer work sarees. Address- #5, Setlur Street, Langford Road, 5th Phase, Langford Town, Shanti Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
- Shantala Silk House- A Huge showroom for varieties of sarees. Address- First Floor, Tank Bund Rd, near Shantala Circle, Opposite KSRTC Bus Stand (Shantala), Bengaluru, Karnataka 560053
- Sonal- Since 1981, this Bangalore-based brand is known for their handloom sarees and Ikat collection. Address- Safina Plaza, Shop No. 25,26 & 27, 1st, 84/85, Infantry Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Digital Saree Apps
This list is your ultimate app guide for the best online sarees shopping sites in India:
- Roop Kala Sarees
- Utsav Fashion
- Kalki Fashion
- Peach mode
1) Best Silk Saree Manufacturers in India
2) How To Start A Saree Business in India? [Investment, Profit]
3) How To Start Online Saree Business? [Cost, Requirements]
4) Best Saree Manufacturers in India [Complete List]
5) Top Biotech Companies in Bangalore
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
5. FAQs On Best Saree Shops In Bangalore
Q. Which is the best saree brand in India?
Ans. India has many fantastic saree brands such as Bunkar Saree, GoCoop Saree, Indie Picks Saree, Triveni Saree, and many other brands. It is challenging to select the best brand, as each brand has its speciality and expertise.
Q. Who is the best saree designer?
Ans. We have illustrious designers such as Rohit Bal, Ritu Kumar, JJ Valya, Satya Pual, and many others.
Q. Which site is best for buying sarees?
Ans. There are a lot of websites that sell sarees. You can buy sarees from Amazon, Myntra, Voonik, Kalki Fashion, Peach Mode, etc. Every website has a different collection. You can get great sarees at affordable prices on any of these websites.
Q. Which is the most expensive saree in the world?
Ans. Vivaah Patu is the most expensive saree in the world. It is valued at Rs. 40,00,000. It holds the Guinness World Record for the most expensive saree in the world. The saree is made up of Navratna stones, gold, and Chennai silks.
Q. Which is the best silk saree in India?
Ans- Banarasi Silk Saree is the best silk saree in India. Made in Varanasi, these sarees are amongst the finest and premium quality built clothing in India. Its speciality lies in its gold/silver brocade, fine silk, zari along with intricate embroidery.