Plastic has become an indissoluble component of our daily life. The amount of plastic consumed each year has been gradually increasing. Low density, strength, user-friendly designs, fabrication capabilities, extended life, low weight, and low cost are all characteristics that have contributed to its rapid rise. Plastics are considered easier and less expensive to make than other materials, such as metals and stones because they are made from crude oil leftovers and can be recycled. Plastics are also perceived as being lighter than other packing materials by consumers.
Plastics superseded several other goods in packaging throughout the 1960s, such as wood, cardboard, and glass. Plastics replaced several light alloys and metals in the 1970s, and plastics production expanded and diversified in the 1980s to become one of the world's top industries. The use of plastic products has risen dramatically in recent years, with numerous new businesses entering the industry and a greater variety of plastics being produced. Therefore, the top Plastic Container Manufacturers In India mentioned below have been able to survive in this market and flourish.
1. Essel Propack Limited
Essel Propack Limited is one of the leading and top Plastic Container Manufacturers In India. EPL has a global reach that allows it to provide a completely coordinated solution for all production demands. It ranks first as the top packaging manufacturer, producing laminated plastic tubes for the FMCG and Pharma Space in the world. It employs over 3000 people from 25 different countries and operates through 20 state-of-the-art facilities in ten countries, selling around 8 billion tubes and growing every year. They create packaging that is excellent in terms of barrier qualities, visual appeal, ease, and dispensability.
It is the world's largest laminated plastic tube manufacturer, having its operations in the United States, Mexico, Colombia, Poland, Germany, Egypt, Russia, China, the Philippines, and India.
They have been driving forward innovations and improving their performance for over three decades in order to remain the worldwide packaging partner of choice.
Also read: Plastic Bag Manufacturers in India
Location: Top Floor, Times Tower, Kamala City, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013, Maharashtra, India.
- Laminated Tubes
- Extruded Tubes
- Caps and Closures
- Dispensing Systems
2. Uflex Limited
UFlex Limited has built an unblemished name for shaping the 'Packaging Industry' in India and beyond for the past three decades. It has grown from a small start-up in 1985 to a multibillion-dollar corporation based on trust, customer value creation, quality innovation, and customer happiness .With large manufacturing capacities of packaging films and packaging products, UFlex has grown from strength to strength, providing end-to-end solutions to clients in 150 countries spanning the United States, Canada, South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Commonwealth of Independent States, South Africa and other African countries, the Middle East, and South Asia. It is India's largest flexible packaging materials and solutions company, as well as a prominent global polymer sciences organisation, with a formidable market presence, and is undoubtedly among the Plastic Container Manufacturers In India.
Location: A – 107 - 108, Sector - IV, Noida - 201301 (U.P.), India.
- Inno-lock Pouches
- Wicketed Bags
- Embossed Foils
- Pet Food Pinch Bottom Bags
|Bearing Manufacturers in India||E-Rickshaw Manufacturers in India||Biscuit Manufacturers in India|
3. TCPL Packaging Limited
TCPL produces folding cartons, plastic cartons, blister packs, blanks and outers that are printed, and shelf-ready packaging. With the ability to manufacture printed cork-tipping papers, laminates, sleeves, and wrap-around labels, TCPL is a pioneering participant in the flexible packaging business. They are investing in cutting-edge technologies to help their customers meet their environmental sustainability and circular economy goals making them one of the major Plastic Container Manufacturers In India.
Location: Empire Mills Complex, 414, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, India
- Mono Cartons
- Shelf Ready Packs
- Speciality and Gift Packaging
- Food Packaging
- Pharma Packaging
|Best Business In India||How To Open Medical Store||Types Of Industries||Non-Biodegradable Waste|
|Eco-Friendly Business Ideas||Manufacturing Business Ideas||Small Scale Business Ideas||Best Business In Mumbai|
4. Time Technoplast Limited
Time Technoplast Limited provides customised packaging right from the design of the product, its development, trials, tests andfinal commission. It is promoted by qualified professionals having years of experience, working hard for the company, shareholders as well as their customers. It has over 34 production facilities and is renowned for its innovative products, making it one of the top Plastic Container Manufacturers In India. It sets itself apart from its competitors by its focus on research and development, modern product designing, customer services by the set up of 28 manufacturing units and 8 regional offices to meet the growing demand of its customers in India.
Location: 2nd Floor, 55 Corporate Avenue, Saki Vihar Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai- 400072
- Intermediate Bulk Container
- Drums and Containers
- Automotive Components
- Coni Pails
- Composite Cylinder
Also read: Water Tank Manufacturers in India
The world we know today uses plastic products abundantly. Every household or industry uses plastic containers in one way or another. Without the top Plastic Container Manufacturers In India, it would be very hard for any household to store things and industry to move forward with its operations. Even amongst the high competition, the companies have survived overcoming every hurdle headed their way. Hence, the contribution they have in our daily lives is very vital and huge.
Stay updated with new business ideas & business tips with OkCredit blogs in English, Hindi, Malayalam, Marathi & more!
Download OkCredit now & get rid of your bookkeeping hassles.
OkCredit is 100% Made in India.
FAQs on Plastic Container Manufacturers
Q. What are the disadvantages of plastic products?
- Harmful Nature: Disposable plastic used for packaging contains harmful elements. Their improper disposal leads to its dissolution in water bodies and contaminates it as it is non-biodegradable. These are also harmful to animals as they might consume these and die.
- Durability: These are less durable than steel products. It gets accumulated into piles of unwanted garbage which remain uncollected and pollute the environment.
- Low Melting Point: Plastics have low melting points. Therefore, they cannot be used where there are high-temperature levels. It may cause fire hazards.
- Environmental Degradation: They are non-biodegradable so they take centuries to decay as this is because of their structure which does not allow the plastic to corrode, decompose or decay. They get washed into reservoirs, clogging and polluting them.
Q. What are the benefits of getting into the plastic container manufacturing business?
Ans. It is highly versatile and can be catered to meet any demand. It can be moulded into any shape that the situation demands. It is safe and hygienic for packing purposes. It has a lesser cost of production and is resistant to chemicals, corrosion, water, and impact. It has excellent thermal properties and gives a more aesthetic look. It is lightweight so there are savings in cost in terms of transportation and shipping costs. It is cost-effective as it does not require high energy demand when compared to its substitutes. These are the reasons why the top Plastic Container Manufacturers In India have survived in the market.
Q. What are the effects of plastic on human health?
Ans. The chemicals used in the production of plastic products are toxic and detrimental to the health of human beings. These can cause cancer, childhood developmental issues, liver, brain or nerve damage, asthma, congenital disabilities, immune system problems, etc. Toxins like BPA or health-bisphenol-A are found in plastic bottles, containers, and other plastic materials. The chains of BPA break down and enter human bodies through the water that is contaminated which may cause fatal damage. It can also lead to hyperthyroidism.
Q. What are the different types of polymers for plastic containers?
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET/PETE): This is used in the production of soft drink bottles, mineral water, juice, cooking oil, etc.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE): These are used for manufacturing containers for cleaning products, laundry detergents, bleaching agents, shampoo bottles, etc.
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC): Candies and fruit trays, plastic packaging (bubble foil), and food foils are all available.
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE): Bottles, shopping bags, sacks that have been crushed, and the majority of the wrappings have been crushed.
- Polypropylene (PP): Wholesale luggage
- Polystyrene: This is used for hard packing, refrigerator trays, cosmetic bags as well as jewellery, CD cases, and vending cups
Q. What are the substitutes for plastic packaging?
- Bagasse: Bagasse is a by-product of sugarcane processing that is used in India to make eco-friendly disposable cutlery. It may also be easily moulded into biodegradable food packaging, which is appropriate for the service of food and delivery, due to its stickiness and malleability. It is biodegradable and compostable, making it long-lasting and durable.
- Stone and paper: Stone can be converted into paper with an ultra-smooth quality that is nearly velvety to the touch. It is made of calcium carbonate, which is a plentiful resource on our planet. It utilises less water, has a smaller carbon footprint, and uses less energy than traditional paper making. It has a variety of packaging applications because it is recyclable, printable, and water-resistant. It's also suitable for making FDA-approved biodegradable food packaging.
|We hope our article turned out to be useful for you. For more such informative content, you can visit these linked articles as well:|
|Spices Manufacturers in India||Pump Manufacturers in India||Cement Manufacturers in India|
|Jute Manufacturers in India||Plastic Bottles Manufacturers in India||Transformer Manufacturers in India|